No announcement yet.

England-Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceland are an actual pub side and England the tournament favourites with the bookies got a proper lesson off them.
    This result just makes it even more embarrassing.

Comment

• Completely agree. The annoying thing is that Rooney, hart and co will play next England game. All is forgotten. We never learn.

Comment

• Just how did England lose to a team that's 4-0 down at half time. England #jokers

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
          Just how did England lose to a team that's 4-0 down at half time. England #jokers
          Because we had West Brom's pony manager in charge of a bunch of gutless cowards.

Comment

• The comeback is on. Ha ha.

Comment

• I admit we were rubbish, but France have home advantage. As bad as we were I think we would have won if it had been played at Wembley.

Comment

• Their keeper plays for a bottom club here in Norway
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie;1543232[B
                  ]I admit we were rubbish[/B], but France have home advantage. As bad as we were I think we would have won if it had been played at Wembley.
                  But Iceland did also play a good game collectively?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    I admit we were rubbish, but France have home advantage. As bad as we were I think we would have won if it had been played at Wembley.
                    Wouldn't have mattered where the game was played. If you can't make simple 5 yard passes and if your a gutless, spineless human being who shits themselves whenever there is a genuine opportunity to do something good then it doesn't matter where you are on the planet, our lot are the most ignorant overplayed pussies in the game and we got well and truly found out

Comment

• England v Iceland was the worst game in the tournament for entertainment . We really did lose to a pub side and I hope they get untold stick from the terraces.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        England v Iceland was the worst game in the tournament for entertainment . We really did lose to a pub side and I hope they get untold stick from the terraces.
                        Still some sour grapes. I can tell you the stick the England team got from the terraces did not help the players.
                        The Iceland TEAM must be the best pub side ever. Beating the national teams of Netherlands, Turkey, Czech Republic, Austria and England drawing against Austria and Portugal on the way to the quarter finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                          I can tell you the stick the England team got from the terraces did not help the players.
                          Very true hh9. Doing so simply compounds the problem further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Iceland are an actual pub side and England the tournament favourites with the bookies got a proper lesson off them.
                            This result just makes it even more embarrassing.
                            not one bookie made us favorites for the tournament.

France just a step too far for Iceland. Fair play to them though, no complaint on them for beating us and any team who goes through qualifying and into a quarter final deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              not one bookie made us favorites for the tournament.

France just a step too far for Iceland. Fair play to them though, no complaint on them for beating us and any team who goes through qualifying and into a quarter final deserves it.
                              8-1 when I looked at the tournament start, then 5-1 when we got through and had to play the dog and duck in the quarter,

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Very true hh9. Doing so simply compounds the problem further.
                                Exactly what the Icelandic players said. Going off at half time hearing English supporters booing their team made us stronger, bigger and better than we actually are.

Comment

Working...
                                X