England-Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was difficult viewing...

Hodgson has done an awful job. Should have gone after the World Cup.

Rooney needs to retire.

Hart needs competition.

Comment

In the cold light of day, some of these posts have cheered me up this morning. Couple of crackers!

Comment

This was the worst England I've ever seen. No one was able to control the ball. And Iceland was even worse.

Comment

Brexit was bad timing considering England were in the middle of a European Championship. Seems to me that a lot of people around Europe wanted them to lose including many English people. I had to listen to German commentary and he seemed to be mentioning Brexit every 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
            That was difficult viewing...

Hodgson has done an awful job. Should have gone after the World Cup.

Rooney needs to retire.

Hart needs competition.
            Butland will walk into the team when fit, agree about Rooney.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              You know what I mean. Anyway, Norway is in Europe, so I dunno what Shania's banging on about.
              Ok Hubble, where have I said that Norway is not in Europe???? Besides: Shania´s banging on about what?????????
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Ok Hubble, where have I said that Norway is not in Europe???? Besides: Shania´s banging on about what?????????
                He got JMelanie's quote mixed up with yours Shania. Don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Makes 2 of us hubs ! Can't work the Norwegian out , strange bird .
                  Wow, another one..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    He got JMelanie's quote mixed up with yours Shania. Don't worry about it.
                    No comments, Stanley. But thank you for your concern
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      Now tell me why is that stupid kannt?
                      I am on this forum because I support QPR and I am not English but Icelandic.
                      Does that mean I cant support my beloved english club and read this forum.
                      I did not say anything bad about your country - just Go ICELND
                      I'd like to say well played Iceland. The truth is they didn't need to we were that crap. I'd just like to add, I demand a rematch because I'm not happy with the result
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Just seen a video clip of the Wales squad celebrating our elimination. How small time can you get.

Comment

Am amazed how shocked everyone is. We've been poor for a long time and this is a side that beat Holland twice on the way to this tournament.

Comment

I think the person who said we should miss Russia is right. Hopefully we don't qualify and then we could prepare for the European championship in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Anyone who had seriously tipped England to win this tournament were seriously living in cloud cuckoo land. The likes of Italy, Germany, Spain and France are on a totally different stratosphere.

Comment

hands down the worse performance and result from an England team in my lifetime.

Could probably slaughter most of the players, but a couple stand out:

Rooney - worst performance i have ever seen him give. Was truly woeful. Always defended him before the tournament, but thats enough for me. Thought he would have retired after but says he wants to stay on. can only hope the next manager sees past his reputation and leaves him out.

Kane - Absolutely appalling. Whether he was getting service or not, he lost the ball pretty much every single time. HOW HAS NO1 TAKEN HIM OFF OF FREE KICKS That one last night was one fo the worst attempts at goal i have seen all season.

Hodgson - We still seem to be the only team who never actually play to any tactics. We have no plan on how to score. relies on sticking forwards on in the hope one will just get us a goal. Even after the wales win, we were tactically outclassed in every single game.

Neville - cant go too hard on him as im not sure to what extent his role was, but for all his fans out there you would think the bloke would be able to spot our defensive madness against these throw ins and change something. As tactically inept as Roy if he did have a say in it.

Dont know where the fark we go from here. Talk of Southgate.....No ta, much of the same of what we have had and failed with in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X