No announcement yet.

Junior Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why he should get a new contract if his first touch is still as bad as his shooting? Have to say. I have not seen our last two or three matches..and I know he is now playing for a team which seem to grow a lot in confidence these days.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I want him to stay, he can be exciting plus I would love a player at the club long term. I don't feel he will be willing to take enough of a wage cut to stay though so on that basis I would prefer a new player and Petrasso to get a chance.

Comment

Let go !!
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Except for the 5 goals and assist that he's gotten this season right? He ain't the solution to all our problems, but he's a decent enough player and honestly, if people think 20-25k is a lot of money in the current football climate, they are really really off the mark.
          Pro rata that over the time he's been here, and don't forget all crosses that end up in row Z. He also does a decent impression of Heskey a lot of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Except for the 5 goals and assist that he's gotten this season right? He ain't the solution to all our problems, but he's a decent enough player and honestly, if people think 20-25k is a lot of money in the current football climate, they are really really off the mark.
            I don't think that 5 goals and not sure how many assists is a great return for 60k a week from a player who was supposed to have the ability to light up the premier league

Also my personal view is 25k is an awful lot of money per week and that's the top end of what most Champ clubs would be paying for their top end players (which Hoillett is not)and I would guess most are on 15k

Comment

I quite like holliet. He is a good championship player that hasn't done it in the premier but certainly worth keeping. I'd offer 20max. With regards to wages we need to be sensible. You need a balance. Some of you want a salary of the likes of Rotherham but Middlesbrough aren't top of the league from paying peanuts. We lost joey Barton because Burnley paid more and whether you like him or not that has cost us plenty of points this season. I am happy we are signing younger players but you need a good mix and ignoring the boll ocks joey on the pitch was the right sort. Also I don't think tony will be as strict as some of you suggest. He did clearly mention the parachute payment was very much key to finance a big push for promotion next season. Yes clearly we've paid far too much but that shouldn't stop us signing real quality
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Excellent post Weare and I totally agree.

Comment

Good post from Weare.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X