Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fernandes interview

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SpongeParr
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2015
    • 1003

    #1

    Fernandes interview



    Quite interesting that he does not think the increase will be what was quoted to him on Twitter.
    Loyalty window will be extended.

    Plus other points covered, which all makes a lot of sense.
  • upperloft
    Silver Seat
    • Oct 2012
    • 1255

    #2
    Saw that on The SS app, sounded hopeful. But they always do. Let's hope they can put it into motion. Training ground would be a massive plus. Would love to see a few EDS players be given a chance, fingers crossed.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

    Comment

    • Kirill
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 19359

      #3
      Originally posted by upperloft
      Saw that on The SS app, sounded hopeful. But they always do. Let's hope they can put it into motion. Training ground would be a massive plus. Would love to see a few EDS players be given a chance, fingers crossed.
      You sound like one of his tweets. I am genuinely scared now.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

      http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

      How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

      Comment

      • Rangers77
        Platinum Seat
        • Aug 2012
        • 11808

        #4
        "Hopefully Jimmy is the guy...." Lukewarm support, I thought. Not that he's going be sacked soon. But TF is far from spouting the guff about "give Jimmy a window, pre season and fifteen games next season" some on here do. Fifteen games next season p isses that season away.

        Comment

        • Kirill
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 19359

          #5
          Woot, JFH is not his latest dream manager?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

          http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

          How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

          Comment

          • nasser95
            Gold Seat
            • Dec 2012
            • 7216

            #6
            Candid interview, one of my favourites of his. Nothing over the top, not setting up any expectations and honest about what he wants and how he wants the fans involved in everything. His point about sending out EDS players to get weekly game time is an important reason to show why we didn't keep Doughty, who won't be getting weekly game time here as Faurlin and Luongo are ahead of him at the moment. Yes, Faurlin won't consistently be available but I'd rather Doughty get more game time consistently than be reliant on an injury here to get game time.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

            Comment

            • SpongeParr
              Silver Seat
              • Sep 2015
              • 1003

              #7
              Originally posted by Rangers77
              "Hopefully Jimmy is the guy...." Lukewarm support, I thought. Not that he's going be sacked soon. But TF is far from spouting the guff about "give Jimmy a window, pre season and fifteen games next season" some on here do. Fifteen games next season p isses that season away.

              I think he was right to say that. He has said that all before. If he loses 15 games in a row, then he will be sacked so no point making false promises.

              Comment

              • QPR Rickson
                Silver Seat
                • May 2012
                • 1527

                #8
                Depressing interview . Tough times ahead. Can't believe how sh.ite we've become.

                Comment

                • nasser95
                  Gold Seat
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 7216

                  #9
                  Originally posted by QPR Rickson
                  Depressing interview . Tough times ahead. Can't believe how sh.ite we've become.
                  Yea, because 10 years ago we were so much better than this...
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                  Comment

                  • FurtiveFox
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 4176

                    #10
                    Originally posted by QPR Rickson
                    Depressing interview . Tough times ahead. Can't believe how sh.ite we've become.
                    We are currently a mid table Championship side. Is it really that bad? We are a small to medium side and that is probably about our level. You expect us to be winning the Champions League?

                    Last 'x' number of years been largely a fark up but at least they are trying to do things properly now. Could be a lot worse.

                    Comment

                    • QPR Rickson
                      Silver Seat
                      • May 2012
                      • 1527

                      #11
                      Originally posted by nasser95
                      Yea, because 10 years ago we were so much better than this...
                      We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know

                      Comment

                      • Lunar Jetman
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 1380

                        #12
                        Originally posted by QPR Rickson
                        Depressing interview . Tough times ahead. Can't believe how sh.ite we've become.
                        Is this really a genuine post? I'm guessing this is one of our glory hunting fans from the latest Premiership years. Or someone that has had a brain meltdown and forgotten the Vauxhall Motors years....

                        Comment

                        • Brisbane
                          Apprentice
                          • Jul 2015
                          • 158

                          #13
                          Originally posted by QPR Rickson
                          We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know
                          You think Nasser's younger than 10?
                          You support QPR?!?!

                          – Every Australian Ever

                          Comment

                          • Hove Ranger
                            Silver Seat
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 4441

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rangers77
                            "Hopefully Jimmy is the guy...." Lukewarm support, I thought. Not that he's going be sacked soon. But TF is far from spouting the guff about "give Jimmy a window, pre season and fifteen games next season" some on here do. Fifteen games next season p isses that season away.
                            How many games should he get next season then? 5? 10? or should he be sacked in the summer?

                            Comment

                            • nasser95
                              Gold Seat
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 7216

                              #15
                              Originally posted by QPR Rickson
                              We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know
                              Wow, so you're moronic and can't count. We're really an intellectually blessed fan base. I'll help you out mate: 2016 - 1995 (as given by the username) = 21 years. Then we go back 10 years and guess what? I was indeed born then.

                              And tell me, how real a club were we when we had the buckets all round the stadium? Does pain and hardship make something real? Or does relative financial capability and safety suggest that? I'd personally go with the latter.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                              Comment

                              Working...