Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Fernandes interview
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
You sound like one of his tweets. I am genuinely scared now.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
"Hopefully Jimmy is the guy...." Lukewarm support, I thought. Not that he's going be sacked soon. But TF is far from spouting the guff about "give Jimmy a window, pre season and fifteen games next season" some on here do. Fifteen games next season p isses that season away.Comment
-
Woot, JFH is not his latest dream manager?Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Candid interview, one of my favourites of his. Nothing over the top, not setting up any expectations and honest about what he wants and how he wants the fans involved in everything. His point about sending out EDS players to get weekly game time is an important reason to show why we didn't keep Doughty, who won't be getting weekly game time here as Faurlin and Luongo are ahead of him at the moment. Yes, Faurlin won't consistently be available but I'd rather Doughty get more game time consistently than be reliant on an injury here to get game time."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
"Hopefully Jimmy is the guy...." Lukewarm support, I thought. Not that he's going be sacked soon. But TF is far from spouting the guff about "give Jimmy a window, pre season and fifteen games next season" some on here do. Fifteen games next season p isses that season away.
I think he was right to say that. He has said that all before. If he loses 15 games in a row, then he will be sacked so no point making false promises.Comment
-
-
"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
We are currently a mid table Championship side. Is it really that bad? We are a small to medium side and that is probably about our level. You expect us to be winning the Champions League?
Last 'x' number of years been largely a fark up but at least they are trying to do things properly now. Could be a lot worse.Comment
-
Comment
-
Is this really a genuine post? I'm guessing this is one of our glory hunting fans from the latest Premiership years. Or someone that has had a brain meltdown and forgotten the Vauxhall Motors years....
Comment
-
How many games should he get next season then? 5? 10? or should he be sacked in the summer?"Hopefully Jimmy is the guy...." Lukewarm support, I thought. Not that he's going be sacked soon. But TF is far from spouting the guff about "give Jimmy a window, pre season and fifteen games next season" some on here do. Fifteen games next season p isses that season away.Comment
-
Wow, so you're moronic and can't count. We're really an intellectually blessed fan base. I'll help you out mate: 2016 - 1995 (as given by the username) = 21 years. Then we go back 10 years and guess what? I was indeed born then.
And tell me, how real a club were we when we had the buckets all round the stadium? Does pain and hardship make something real? Or does relative financial capability and safety suggest that? I'd personally go with the latter."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
Comment