No announcement yet.

If Ale fails to make it Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thatīs a good question. Hubble? The few times I have seen him on telly this season heīs been awful beyond comparison, really. I think I should have a look at one of the Watford messageboards to find out why they rated him so highly last year and still do, maybe.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Thatīs a good question. Hubble? The few times I have seen him on telly this season heīs been awful beyond comparison, really. I think I should have a look at one of the Watford messageboards to find out why they rated him so highly last year and still do, maybe.
      They rated him cos he was good for them . Get Nasser to check the stats !

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
        On it. Hope to find sweet FA on his quality because it makes it easier to deal with the fact that he's been kack for us.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
          But, not good enough for them to keep him. So, what's the difference now? Is it that he was surrounded by better players or better managers? Or is it that people overrated him, because of the players around him? Did he play better because of those factors, or is he really not as good as the Watford fans thought? Based on the performances I've seen this season, I'd say he was overrated at Watford, and then the additional factors of the QPR omnishambles have served to emphasise his limited capabilities. Or maybe he just liked it better at Watford.

Comment

3 key differences between last season and this season:

1) Last season had 80% pass accuracy and attempted more passes, this season has 68% accuracy from fewer passes.
            2) Last season, didn't get beaten by players on the ground as much as this season (last season 0.4 times per game, this season 1 time per game)
            3) 1.9 clearances per game last season, 0.5 this season.

Everything else has stayed roughly the same. This for me is the difference summarised. He hasn't been as involved as he ought to be and when he has, he's not been good enough at it. I think it's that simple.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X