Kepweka recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southport View Post
    I don't know if reading or comprehension is your problem (you seem to struggle with both) I haven't ever criticised the signing of Washington as this made sense. If you want to create fictitious quotes to try and attack, then please grow the **** up
    I am not getting personal Southport so there is no reason why you need to - Calm down and put your point across more clearly if I and others are taking it out of context.

I was merely using Washington as an example to your opinion of not getting excited over the players we have signed and been linked with.

Apologies if I have touched a nerve and in doing so made you inept of debating rationally.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      If the youngsters aren't good enough, I would suggest the coaches aren't all that either.
      Why would you suggest that Brighton?

Comment

Recalled to be sent out to Wigan for Huws....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Recalled to be sent out to Wigan for Huws....
          Really?
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Why would you suggest that Brighton?
            Well, seeing how long it's been since we've developed any of our own youngsters who have been able to command a regular place in our side, then perhaps the coaches have been underperforming too. It's hardly a case of us having been blessed with an abundance of amazing signings from other clubs, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Well, seeing how long it's been since we've developed any of our own youngsters who have been able to command a regular place in our side, then perhaps the coaches have been underperforming too. It's hardly a case of us having been blessed with an abundance of amazing signings from other clubs, is it?
              Yeah, I think perhaps there was a coaching issue where the youngsters were cast aside up until only a few seasons ago to be honest.
              Nowadays I personally tend to trust the coaches if they deem a youngster not good enough for the first team - Mainly because I have no other option and don't see enough of the youngsters to think otherwise!

Comment

Always stirs up a bit of a reaction on here saying that maybe our youths ain't up to the job. Not really sure why.

For the record, I'm an advocate of bringing young players through. I'd love to see some home grown talent coming through the ranks and into the first team but if they ain't good enough then what can we do?

Obviously Norths has said that Petrasso did ok when he played earlier in the year. I'll be honest I never saw all the games he played in as I was in Dubai at the time and not everything is televised there. I'm basing my assumptions on the game I did see and highlights of the other games. Obviously he hasn't kept a place in the match day squad whether he performed well or not.

Thing is that Petrasso was the shining light in the EDS team for a good couple of seasons before he got a run in the first team. If our best U21 can't hold down a place in the match day squad I think that speaks volumes for the calibre of youths we're bringing through.

I'm all for giving youths a go but we've gotta be realistic. If manager after manager says they aren't good enough for the first team then we have to respect that!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 01-02-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  How many games do we give him because lambasting him and throwing him on the scrap heap?
                  Furlong got 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Furlong got 2.
                    Furlong was never good enough. He wasn't even the best right back in the youth set up. I think Kepweka is a better player than Furling but I still don't think he'll break though into the first team!

Comment

Working...
                    X