No announcement yet.

Kepweka recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he played in pre season he looked as composed as hall did.

We are not going to get releagated so I hope we give him a few games to show us what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      When he played in pre season he looked as composed as hall did.

We are not going to get releagated so I hope we give him a few games to show us what he can do.
      This.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I don't get you.

You've spent most of the last 48 hours coating off the club and the manager for signing a player that Burton (top of League 1) rate as one of their best. Now you are calling on the club to play a player that for most of the last month couldn't get on the team sheet on a loan spell at Leyton Orient (9th in League 2).

Can you enlighten me cos I'm scratching my head here?
        It's called Trolling mate. It has been observed (you couldn't really miss it or ignore) and it is not something that will continue to be tolerated
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Cos we haven't got a good youth winger that isn't getting a shot. I watch the EDS games mate and the best player in the last 2 or 3 seasons by a country mile has been Michael Petrasso, he's a winger. He was given 3 or 4 games under Ramsey earlier in the season and didn't do anything!
          He needs more than just 3 games man. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            It's called Trolling mate. It has been observed (you couldn't really miss it or ignore) and it is not something that will continue to be tolerated
            What? Care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              not seen this lad play yet
              Nor have I.

Wonder if he's as good as Kpekawa.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                He needs more than just 3 games man. Come on.
                Maybe so, or maybe the reality is the kid isn't good enough!

For ages I banged on about how good Petrasso was and how we need to give him a run in the first team. Then when he played he was massively underwhelming. Maybe the truth is that the Championship is beyond his level and we really don't produce good enough youths to bring through to the first team.

We change managers on average once a season these days. It can't be a coincidence that none of them (including Ramsey who was heralded as the bloke who would give youth a chance) have regularly selected any players from the youth set up in the starting 11.

Comment

Maybe so, or maybe the reality is the kid isn't good enough!

For ages I banged on about how good Petrasso was and how we need to give him a run in the first team. Then when he played he was massively underwhelming. Maybe the truth is that the Championship is beyond his level and we really don't produce good enough youths to bring through to the first team.

We change managers on average once a season these days. It can't be a coincidence that none of them (including Ramsey who was heralded as the bloke who would give youth a chance) have regularly selected any players from the youth set up in the starting 11.
                  Or maybe we should put up with 3 seasons of #### poor performances then have a few good games and everyone will bang on about giving him a new contract... Just like Hoilett.

The boy needs more than 3 or 4 games.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I don't get you.

You've spent most of the last 48 hours coating off the club and the manager for signing a player that Burton (top of League 1) rate as one of their best. Now you are calling on the club to play a player that for most of the last month couldn't get on the team sheet on a loan spell at Leyton Orient (9th in League 2).

Can you enlighten me cos I'm scratching my head here?
                    For me it is difficult to get excited about some of the players who we are linked to when I haven't seen or heard anything about them, but we have young players who seem to have potential but we don't give them a chance. I would much rather we gave some of these people a run in the team and then if they can't produce it, when they need to we can all move on and there won't be any regrets. We sometimes sign young players, and the press release if full of hype, they play for the U21 and then after a few years are sold/released and we are left scratching our head.

Comment

Maybe thats because our youngsters are no-where near good enough to be near the 1st team!! There are people far more qualified than any of us at the club who make these decisions - They don't need to prove it to the fans by throwing them in for a game. They aren't not playing them on purpose! The club want youngsters to come through.

Just trust the coaches that our youngsters are clearly not good enough.

This place is hilarious sometimes... The statement above from Southport is basically saying this - 'I refuse to get excited over Conor Washington because I don't know anything about him and we haven't given Tyler Blackwood a chance'.

I mean, Christ!! Really?!!

Comment

Cos we haven't got a good youth winger that isn't getting a shot. I watch the EDS games mate and the best player in the last 2 or 3 seasons by a country mile has been Michael Petrasso, he's a winger. He was given 3 or 4 games under Ramsey earlier in the season and didn't do anything!
                        Those games came under Warnock and the lad apparently looked decent

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Maybe thats because our youngsters are no-where near good enough to be near the 1st team!! There are people far more qualified than any of us at the club who make these decisions - They don't need to prove it to the fans by throwing them in for a game.

This place is hilarious sometimes... The statement above from Southport is basically saying this - 'I refuse to get excited over Conor Washington because I don't know anything about him and we haven't given Tyler Blackwood a chance'.

Blackwood was a bizarre signing

23/24 years of age and had never played for a professional club

Comment

Maybe thats because our youngsters are no-where near good enough to be near the 1st team!! There are people far more qualified than any of us at the club who make these decisions - They don't need to prove it to the fans by throwing them in for a game. They aren't not playing them on purpose! The club want youngsters to come through.

I don't know if reading or comprehension is your problem (you seem to struggle with both) I haven't ever criticised the signing of Washington as this made sense. If you want to create fictitious quotes to try and attack, then please grow the **** up

Comment

So refreshing we actually have one poster who is familiar with our youths.
                              We have over 20 youngsters. If we give them all a ''proper'' chance we would play with our youth team the following 4 seasons.
                              If you are so in love with our youths why don't you go and watch them play?

Comment

If the youngsters aren't good enough, I would suggest the coaches aren't all that either.

Comment

Working...
                                X