The cost of Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    He will go milan on loan, shouldve gone in th summer. they buy on reputation not fitness, i see theyre in for taarbs on the cheap as well.
    If we don't get rid of him & Fer in this window, it's bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Whatever you say.
      Gullible as they come.

Comment

Has he finished many matches for us? Even when he is only tired he is waving to the bench and wants to come off. A very good player, but never fit. What else than offload him can we do.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I think this season just one or two at max. I think against Leeds at least and then cant remember others.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Has he finished many matches for us? Even when he is only tired he is waving to the bench and wants to come off. A very good player, but never fit. What else than offload him can we do.
            I still can't get over how much we paid for him, Spurs did us over and that Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I still can't get over how much we paid for him, Spurs did us over and that Harry.
              This. He's a talent, make no mistake. Miles better at what he's supposed to do than the likes of Fer doing whatever he's supposed to do. Trouble is he doesn't do it.

F ack off Jimmy Hill. Abolishing the maximum wage has let these Crosseus t ossers take us to the cleaners. And their w anker agents. Salary caps is what needed. And contract clauses that say you can man the turnstile and clean the stadium if you turn out to be a Traore. Traore n. Utter and hopeless s hit.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                The only stat that counts!
                Because there aren't 10 other players on the pitch wearing a QPR kit are there?
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Because there aren't 10 other players on the pitch wearing a QPR kit are there?
                  Don't get the hump Nasser because it's one of your Favourites.

little off topic.. Who do you think out of our squad are quality players?
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Don't get the hump Nasser because it's one of your Favourites.

little off topic.. Who do you think out of our squad are quality players?
                    Relative to what? The club? The League? Quality is relative.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Relative to what? The club? The League? Quality is relative.
                      In our squad now. In our division, who do you rate.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

In our squad now. In our division, who do you rate.
                        If you are talking about players who are top championship players based on their talent: Smithies, Onuoha, Faurlin, Sandro, Hoilett, Luongo, Fer, Angella, JET, Chery, Yun.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Hh9 are you rainman? Swear all your posts are based upon calculating various stats or numbers.
                          No I am not but I like to have something behind what I am saying.
                          There are a few people in here saying things with nothing behind it and at same same time throwing s hit at our club, owners, managers, players and worst of all fellow supporters on this forum.

Just to put some figures behind this, according to sportspayroll Charlie Austins wages when he was here were 87.000 a week

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post

Just to put some figures behind this, according to sportspayroll Charlie Austins wages when he was here were 87.000 a week
                            If that's true makes my belief that he did get the six million signing on fee and 100k a week a tad less gullible, cos he one hundred per cent hasnt gone to score winners at Old Trafford on a pay cut.
                            Also seeing as he knocked 8 million off his price tag by very cleverly running down his contract, he would of wanted as much of that shortfall (if not it all) as he possibly could for being so business savvy, cos he sure as hell didn't do that to be nice to Southampton or any other purchaser.
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-01-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X