The cost of Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cost of Sandro

Some people in here like Sandro and think he should always be in the starting team. I think he is a good footballer but way to expensive and also injury prone. I did a little study of his number for us since signed in September 2014.

Took part in 17 matches 14/15 season playing 1.219 minutes = 13,5 full matches and did not figure in 18 matches. Number for this season is 11 matches playing 731 minutes = 8 matches and has not figured in 18. I would say we are not getting much out of him because he has played in 33% of all possible league minutes – 1 of every 3 matches.

Papers said he was sign for 10 mill £ and according to Sports payroll http://sportspayroll.com/sandro-sala...-park-rangers/ he is on 57.692£ a week . That is to date 980.764£ And he has still 19 months left with total salary of 1.096.184£ Up until now his played minutes = 13,5 full matches so a single match has cost us 813.390£

Bargain. And people refuse to believe chaz got a six million singing on fee. Who do you think is better value for money at ten million in total?

Comment

The Beast!
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If someone is too expensive at least play them rather than have them sitting in the stands for 2-3 years especially if they make us a better player, again I won't have someone sitting in the stands for a couple of years because he is injury prone, play him when you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Bargain. And people refuse to believe chaz got a six million singing on fee. Who do you think is better value for money at ten million in total?
          £6m signing on fee total & utter b0llox

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            £6m signing on fee total & utter b0llox
            Whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              Some people in here like Sandro and think he should always be in the starting team. I think he is a good footballer but way to expensive and also injury prone. I did a little study of his number for us since signed in September 2014.

Took part in 17 matches 14/15 season playing 1.219 minutes = 13,5 full matches and did not figure in 18 matches. Number for this season is 11 matches playing 731 minutes = 8 matches and has not figured in 18. I would say we are not getting much out of him because he has played in 33% of all possible league minutes – 1 of every 3 matches.

Papers said he was sign for 10 mill £ and according to Sports payroll http://sportspayroll.com/sandro-sala...-park-rangers/ he is on 57.692£ a week . That is to date 980.764£ And he has still 19 months left with total salary of 1.096.184£ Up until now his played minutes = 13,5 full matches so a single match has cost us 813.390£
              Thats about the same amount each of Chaz's goals cost us this season!

Comment

I think that Sandro is excellent when he plays, and don't understand why he isn't playing. I had a look at whoscored.com to see the stats (I know you all love these!) and saw where they ranked QPRs midfield this season:
                Faurlin 7.12
                Phillips 7.02
                Sandro 6.99
                Hoilett 6.99
                Luongo 6.93
                Fer 6.91
                Doughty 6.69
                Toszer 6.61
                Henry 6.51
                Chery 6.44
                Gladwin 6.29
                Petrasso 6.07

Comment

He's not playing cos hes on Prem money and the club want to force him out. It's pretty simple.

I think he's our best midfielder when fit, and far better than Karl Henry who he got benched for earlier in the season. He was also fit for the last 6 games of last season when the club forgot about his visa situation. He should've definately played more than he has, and it's not all down to his poor fitness.

Clearly wanted out the door, so the sooner it happens the better.

Comment

Sandro has started 26 games for QPR 4W - 8D - 14L

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                      Sandro has started 26 games for QPR 4W - 8D - 14L
                      The only stat that counts!
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        The Beast!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          He's not playing cos hes on Prem money and the club want to force him out. It's pretty simple.

I think he's our best midfielder when fit, and far better than Karl Henry who he got benched for earlier in the season. He was also fit for the last 6 games of last season when the club forgot about his visa situation. He should've definately played more than he has, and it's not all down to his poor fitness.

Clearly wanted out the door, so the sooner it happens the better.
                          Not going to be able to sell him by not playing him, show everyone that he is worth it and let him show the world what Sandro is about?

If I was looking at buying a player, he would not be worth looking at, cost to much and don't play in the Championship, says something is wrong with him, stay well away.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Not going to be able to sell him by not playing him, show everyone that he is worth it and let him show the world what Sandro is about?

If I was looking at buying a player, he would not be worth looking at, cost to much and don't play in the Championship, says something is wrong with him, stay well away.
                            He will go milan on loan, shouldve gone in th summer. they buy on reputation not fitness, i see theyre in for taarbs on the cheap as well.

Comment

Hh9 are you rainman? Swear all your posts are based upon calculating various stats or numbers.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X