No announcement yet.

Part ex for Phillips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're screaming out for players with so called "attitude". I have become very fed up with the softness of many of our players and Macnanaman would do me fine. I'd actually do a straight swap for Philips cos he's a big tart in my view (could chuck in Hoilett too in a 2-for-1 if Baggies prevaricate).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      I think we're screaming out for players with so called "attitude". I have become very fed up with the softness of many of our players and Macnanaman would do me fine. I'd actually do a straight swap for Philips cos he's a big tart in my view (could chuck in Hoilett too in a 2-for-1 if Baggies prevaricate).
      Hmmn Philips and Hoilet in a 2 for 1 deal.... how about fark the 1 and we just give them the two - 2 for 0
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I hate part exchange deals, we always get ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I hate part exchange deals, we always get ripped off.
          If either Philips, Hoilet, Sandro, Fer or Traore are involved, then theres no way we're guna get ripped off
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The star (yeah I know) reporting that we are trying to offer matty new contract talks but he's refusing to.

Comment

Doesn't he have 18 months left on his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Doesn't he have 18 months left on his contract?
                Don't know but if he signs a new improved one it shows he's wanted and we don't want or have to sell him i suppose jmel

Comment

Put yaselves in Matty's boots..New contract from us say 25k or Premier footy with 35k ?

Comment

Forced to sell Phillips

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...-report-claims

Do you think there is any truth in this? I would like him gone but for a fair price, I wouldn't want to lose money on yet another player.

Comment

What would they know about about something thats got nothing to do with tlts

Comment

Working...
                      X