Austin to Southampton - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    And it's on SSN twitter too. £4m is a farking joke.
    Your not moaning are you

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      Losing Remy hurt me more than losing Austin. Austin is always injured, and he's not much good to us on the physio table. Good luck to him at his new club, hope he can get a run of games together and sneak into the Euro 2016 squad.

The futures bright, the futures THE POLT!
      Always injured? Played 31 and 35 league games for us in his 2 full seasons? Only this season he's had a couple of injuries (and this latest 1 is seemingly some bull$hit form the club as he was getting sold).
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
        Sorry mate but dream on with figure
        Easy to say that now we know that the club accepted 4. Doesn't mean that isn't what he should've gone for though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Gutted.
          Oh dear Kev was always going to happen in my eyes money talks and we need some sorry to see him go but
          good luck to him and better 4 mill now than nothing at the end of the season.

What do you think now Kev nowhere near bottom eight just think you might have owed 5 big ones

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Easy to say that now we know that the club accepted 4. Doesn't mean that isn't what he should've gone for though.
            Not 4 mill but when you add on his signing on fee etc Ston probably laid out something like 6-7 mill which is still
            a bargain these days.
            4 mill now or nothing no brainer really

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Gutted.
              Big time!!.... proper downer on today.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Oh dear Kev was always going to happen in my eyes money talks and we need some sorry to see him go but
                good luck to him and better 4 mill now than nothing at the end of the season.

What do you think now Kev nowhere near bottom eight just think you might have owed 5 big ones
                Depends how many games we'very fixed eh Bill
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Big time!!.... proper downer on today.
                  Boards gonna blow up tonight if we don't win today. It's the only thing that will soften this horrible blow. Love chaz, proper man and a really excellent striker. Id be really pleased for him if I wasn't so hurt, cos there or Bournemouth was the only two clubs his boss would let him go to outside of london .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    #### me he done well passing that medical when he's been out injured
                    yes he did dint he

Comment

• Sad to see Charlie go, but I'm pleased for him. He's been excellent for us, scored many important goals and conducted himself really well. Good luck Chaz!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Was never going to get more than £5m, said it all along. Those that were saying £7-10m were very naive.
                        No Matty you were adamant he would not go in January

Comment

• We was all expecting Charlie to leave, it's just so surprising that no other club thought he was worth buying?

Still one of my favourite players, all the very best Charlie and good luck.

Comment

• Best of luck to Charlie.A sign of tough times ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              So much for I told Les I'm staying till the end of the season.
                              Yes Jim just a line to keep the fans onside but I don't blame him leaving the funny farm good luck to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Boards gonna blow up tonight if we don't win today. It's the only thing that will soften this horrible blow. Love chaz, proper man and a really excellent striker. Id be really pleased for him if I wasn't so hurt, cos there or Bournemouth was the only two clubs his boss would let him go to outside of london .
                                Just cant get my head around it Kev, proper hurts mate.... like I posted in another thread, just hope we stop farking about with all the soppy line ups/formations and play a simple 4.4.2 now, JET and Polter up top!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X