Hasselbaink to be sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Btw - fair play for going last night. Respect all the fans that do the travelling mid week all over the country.
    I miss it loads bit have 3 little nippers atm so just don't get to the away games as much as use to.
    and yeah, ta.
    I would sell a kidney to pull on the hooped shirt and sweat blood for 3 points over 90 mins, so its really annoying that some cant or wont put in a shift.

the lack of running from JET at Forest disgusted me. and as for the Polt, I think he tries but just doesn't have much talent.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Oh f off mate. Yawn
      Just because people don't have the same opinion as you AND FOR GOOD REASON

Nonse
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Did you not rate Polter's performance last night Arthur? The commentators on the radio we're all over him saying it was his best performance for the R's etc.

Comment

Half of the dullards on here will be saying we can still reach the play-offs when Jimmy gets his first win with a brilliant performance.

This forum cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            LF had his chance to get in a proven championship manager in Pearson but opted for a Chris Ramsey look a like in JFH and before all you PC mob jump on me I mean in a tactical sense,so nothing was gonna change,i hated the appointment but he is here now,so like it or not we run with him,if things don't improve by the end of the season only one man should be out the door first and that is our so called DOF !!!
            Yep, agree with this! We seem to be in a relatively secure position as far as staying in this division, for now, only because there are 3 teams worse than us, for now! If hypothetically we are in the relegation scrap with 6 to 10 matches left it would have had to go beyond bad for JFH, what do we do then?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Half of the dullards on here will be saying we can still reach the play-offs when Jimmy gets his first win with a brilliant performance.

This forum cracks me up.
              Haha...brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                Yep, agree with this! We seem to be in a relatively secure position as far as staying in this division, for now, only because there are 3 teams worse than us, for now! If hypothetically we are in the relegation scrap with 6 to 10 matches left it would have had to go beyond bad for JFH, what do we do then?
                Not being pedantic, but i thought there were seven teams worse than us, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                  maids, all I am saying is that going on about the NW stuff is looking backwards, not forwards.
                  not that either 1 side of this argument is right, we are stuck with where we are now with the decisions our board have made: players signed (and ones not sold), managers hired, goalposts moved or not, etc

but there's no way we will bring NW back now, even if the club sack JFH tomorrow.

IMO this season, promo is out of the question, so is 6th and above. I personally think that there are 3 teams much worse than us so relegation is not within reality for us. but yes we need a striker to start scoring.

call me not ambitious, but as long as we stay 21st or above, then I'm afraid that's what the rest of the season should be all about. we have to lay in the bed that has been made for us. All I am hoping for between now and May is slightly entertaining football. then come May, we can move assets like Philips, Austin, Fer, Sandro, and Green. and dump players who aren't working here for whatever reason like Toszer, JET, Henry, Perch, etc
                  I may get pelters for this post, but it is what it is. I know many fellow supporters who I've heard agree with my point: "I just wish it were May right now and we've finished the season not relegated and ready for a proper push next season"

Respect your view mate. Wish could share your optimism right now but unfortunately I don't.

I just don't think he will turn it around.

However I hope he proves me wrong. Be interesting to see where we are in 10 games time under jfh.

Comment

Wonder who everyone would be crying out for to save us if Warnock had gone 7 league games without a win ?

Personally think he shrewdly got out at the right time

Comment

Probably JFH

Swings and roundabouts!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Not being pedantic, but i thought there were seven teams worse than us, for now.
                        I'm not just speculating on current points, obviously with this run of form which looks like it's going to continue we will drop further! Saturday's match should really tell a story because Rotherham is a team which I think many expect to be in the bottom 3 when all is said and done!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Rotherham have won their last 3 home games, 2 of which was against Hull (3rd) and Brighton (6th), so based on current form we have a tough game ahead

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            You fark off, just because people don't have the same opinion as you AND FOR GOOD REASON

Nonse
                            Come on, it is bloody boring lets be honest. It's a ridiculous attitude to be demanding the sacking of JFH at this point. If you think 9 games is proof of what a manager can achieve in the long-term then you don't understand humans, systems or football. Of course people are entitled to their opinions but if their opinions are based on nothing of substance and contrary to experience and fact then I think people are perfectly in their right minds to 'yawn' at them! Let's move on, try and build a team and a spirit and wait to the summer at least.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                              I'm not just speculating on current points, obviously with this run of form which looks like it's going to continue we will drop further! Saturday's match should really tell a story because Rotherham is a team which I think many expect to be in the bottom 3 when all is said and done!
                              We can also go up as well down mate, it really is a toss of the coin with us at the moment.

Comment

He doesn't deserve to be sacked now but his credentials can be analysed off what we have seen.

He's naturally going to be compared to warnock who was in charge just before him with the same group of players.

As things stand he's not doing well at all and theirs not much positive. Can't stick out head in the sand and just presume it's going to change because as it stands it's the same old deal week in week out.

Just staying up isn't good enough for jfh with this squad he needs todo more. We sacked ramsey because
                                Mid table wasn't acceptable this year yet people want to give this bloke a free ride because they crave stability.

In 10-12 games time we should have a much better idea of how jfh will fare.

Comment

Working...
                                X