Hasselbaink to be sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I remember when a draw away was considered blinding. Nowadays at BarcaRangers it's JFH Out!
    love this

Comment

We cannot keep sacking manager after manager lads. You also cannot continue to blame each manager... This is a good set of players that have not been performing all season for whatever reason! We also cannot keep reverting back to Warnock, we have to move on! Wherever we finish this season, we need to stick with JFH.
      We've done the whole chopping and changing of managers... Now we have to give one time. Getting rid of JFH after 8 games will change nothing! This is an under-performing batch of players that do not want to be playing in the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I said that in here last night, he must read here.

We have let 20 points slip by letting leads slip which would take us two points behind boro and two above derby of these players were not a bunch of mugs.
        It's been happening all season. Yet it's Jimmy's fault apparently.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          We cannot keep sacking manager after manager lads. You also cannot continue to blame each manager... This is a good set of players that have not been performing all season for whatever reason! We also cannot keep reverting back to Warnock, we have to move on! Wherever we finish this season, we need to stick with JFH.
          We've done the whole chopping and changing of managers... Now we have to give one time. Getting rid of JFH after 8 games will change nothing! This is an under-performing batch of players that do not want to be playing in the championship.
          Top post West
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

it used to be draw away win at home you'll be ok sadly we can't do the 2nd part JFH needs a win in the next 2 or he's on borrowed time?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              It's a f**king joke.

I swear Jimmy is slipping it up some of you because the love you have for a manager with 0% win percentage in 8 games is just un real.

Again persepctive here -

Warnock managed 4 games with the same group of players -

2 wins, 1 draw and 1 lost to the league leader conceding just 1 goal in the process.

The Jimmy walks in and it goes #### up over night. Get real guys because it's not just the results it's the performances that are scary as well.

We have a novice manager in place to take us forward.
              Point 1:
              no one is saying they are loving things at the moment / loving the manager. but we're also not saying lets mash the panic button again and appoint our 4th manager this season. its like your infant son if he isn't walking or toilet trained before the other kids. not going to throw him away in a bin just because you don't like it. its not an ideal situation, but after the moves we've already played/made, we are in this situation.

other point: goes t1ts up overnight??? now who's the deluded one? either you weren't there for some of NW's games in charge, or that 90th min goalkeeping error is clouding your judgement of how sh1te the other 89 minutes were. repeat for most of the other games he had in charge! the same way you are (incorrectly) accusing some of having a love in for JFH, perhaps you are just as blinded in your recollection of events and how we played under the NW spell #2???
              also, your point of "same group of players" = wrong. he had Charlie. wouldn't have won the Leeds game otherwise.

maybe it was because you were in the heat of the moment at 10:30pm last night. I for one was still freezing my t1ts off in Lancashire. Either way, have a rethink about some of what you've typed.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Let's be real...

Who is going to replace him and improve us? We're not going to change the current setup with Les & co.
                \
                Time to recruit some new players.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                  Point 1:
                  no one is saying they are loving things at the moment / loving the manager. but we're also not saying lets mash the panic button again and appoint our 4th manager this season. its like your infant son if he isn't walking or toilet trained before the other kids. not going to throw him away in a bin just because you don't like it. its not an ideal situation, but after the moves we've already played/made, we are in this situation.

other point: goes t1ts up overnight??? now who's the deluded one? either you weren't there for some of NW's games in charge, or that 90th min goalkeeping error is clouding your judgement of how sh1te the other 89 minutes were. repeat for most of the other games he had in charge! the same way you are (incorrectly) accusing some of having a love in for JFH, perhaps you are just as blinded in your recollection of events and how we played under the NW spell #2???
                  also, your point of "same group of players" = wrong. he had Charlie. wouldn't have won the Leeds game otherwise.

maybe it was because you were in the heat of the moment at 10:30pm last night. I for one was still freezing my t1ts off in Lancashire. Either way, have a rethink about some of what you've typed.
                  You keep digging at warnock but look at the results he achieved when he was in temporary charge. 1 goal conceded against the team top of the table right now.
                  Never proclaimed he was the new guaradiola of the championship but he did get us structured and the players were putting a shift in for him and more importantly he was getting results.

He gave jfh a pretty decent platform to build on and jfh was brought in for a play off push. However under jfh we have gone backwards and the football been pretty shocking in lost game and the application of the players hadn't been good enough. On top of that he has a 0% win percentage and we are dropping nearer and neare to a relegation battle. So I'm not deluded you utter p***. In looking at cold facts directly in the face why you make ever excuse you can for this bloke.

No you can't keep sacking managers it's a bloody joke and again the board really need to pull their finger out. However if you employ the wrong person or the person you employ and with all the good will in the world you want to do well but ends up taking your business backwards how long do you put up with it.

We can't just oversee jfh every week getting no results or improvements on the players and keep going were ok with it.

My personal opinion is the football is worst than under Ramsey let alone the mini ressirection we had under Warnock.

Getting pelted from fans because our manager hasn't won in 8 games after warnock had put us back on track for a play off push is just getting a joke now.

None of the jfh brigade can point out any positves what so ever right now. All your confidence is based on that he done a decent job with a league 1 team.
                  Well to me you have to earn respect and admiration and he hasn't done that so far. I ain't some hyper little kid running mouth behind a keyboard just a genuine fan who is worried about the whole direction the club is going In right now.

When jfh was appointed our director said he was brought in as expectations for the season had changed and under Ramsey the mid table medirocity was not acceptable. We are now below mid table let alone the play offs yet you all keep defending him and take a pop at the fans that think warnock should of been allowed to co tinie with the job he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    You keep digging at warnock but look at the results he achieved when he was in temporary charge. 1 goal conceded against the team top of the table right now.
                    Never proclaimed he was the new guaradiola of the championship but he did get us structured and the players were putting a shift in for him and more importantly he was getting results.

He gave jfh a pretty decent platform to build on and jfh was brought in for a play off push. However under jfh we have gone backwards and the football been pretty shocking in lost game and the application of the players hadn't been good enough. On top of that he has a 0% win percentage and we are dropping nearer and neare to a relegation battle. So I'm not deluded you utter p***. In looking at cold facts directly in the face why you make ever excuse you can for this bloke.

No you can't keep sacking managers it's a bloody joke and again the board really need to pull their finger out. However if you employ the wrong person or the person you employ and with all the good will in the world you want to do well but ends up taking your business backwards how long do you put up with it.

We can't just oversee jfh every week getting no results or improvements on the players and keep going were ok with it.

My personal opinion is the football is worst than under Ramsey let alone the mini ressirection we had under Warnock.

Getting pelted from fans because our manager hasn't won in 8 games after warnock had put us back on track for a play off push is just getting a joke now.

None of the jfh brigade can point out any positves what so ever right now. All your confidence is based on that he done a decent job with a league 1 team.
                    Well to me you have to earn respect and admiration and he hasn't done that so far. I ain't some hyper little kid running mouth behind a keyboard just a genuine fan who is worried about the whole direction the club is going In right now.

When jfh was appointed our director said he was brought in as expectations for the season had changed and under Ramsey the mid table medirocity was not acceptable. We are now below mid table let alone the play offs yet you all keep defending him and take a pop at the fans that think warnock should of been allowed to co tinie with the job he was doing.

Btw - fair play for going last night. Respect all the fans that do the travelling mid week all over the country.

I miss it loads bit have 3 little nippers atm so just don't get to the away games as much as use to.

Comment

Under Ramsay, we couldn't defend, under Warnock, we couldn't score. Under JFH, we don't seem to be doing either particularly well, but you have to give a manager at the very least one whole season before you can judge. Our perpetual chopping and changing of managers shows only one thing.......chopping and changing managers isn't a winning strategy

Comment

LF had his chance to get in a proven championship manager in Pearson but opted for a Chris Ramsey look a like in JFH and before all you PC mob jump on me I mean in a tactical sense,so nothing was gonna change,i hated the appointment but he is here now,so like it or not we run with him,if things don't improve by the end of the season only one man should be out the door first and that is our so called DOF !!!

Comment

It is strange that nobody has come in for Pearson or maybe he doesnt want to manage anymore.

Comment

Pearson is not available atm as he is still writing out 1m lines, 'I must not say or do naughty things'.

I wish all new managers were exactly the same, then they could just slot in straight away, and dish up the football that got them sacked in the first place, oh no that's not right.

Comment

Has he been sacked yet?

Comment

maids, all I am saying is that going on about the NW stuff is looking backwards, not forwards.
                                not that either 1 side of this argument is right, we are stuck with where we are now with the decisions our board have made: players signed (and ones not sold), managers hired, goalposts moved or not, etc

but there's no way we will bring NW back now, even if the club sack JFH tomorrow.

IMO this season, promo is out of the question, so is 6th and above. I personally think that there are 3 teams much worse than us so relegation is not within reality for us. but yes we need a striker to start scoring.

call me not ambitious, but as long as we stay 21st or above, then I'm afraid that's what the rest of the season should be all about. we have to lay in the bed that has been made for us. All I am hoping for between now and May is slightly entertaining football. then come May, we can move assets like Philips, Austin, Fer, Sandro, and Green. and dump players who aren't working here for whatever reason like Toszer, JET, Henry, Perch, etc
                                I may get pelters for this post, but it is what it is. I know many fellow supporters who I've heard agree with my point: "I just wish it were May right now and we've finished the season not relegated and ready for a proper push next season"
                                Rangers Til I Die
                                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                                X