Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    I'm sure he has mate.

As long as the quality of football starts to improve I'll be relatively happy. That's my main gripe at the moment.
    Same as, a win Saturday will hopefully give me a lift along with the 15 stellas. 2 coach loads and a laugh at least
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Same as, a win Saturday will hopefully give me a lift along with the 15 stellas. 2 coach loads and a laugh at least
      You'll have a hoot. We had a top top day in Nottingham Saturday. F%ck the football

Comment

You'll have a hoot. We had a top top day in Nottingham Saturday. F%ck the football
        Haha, it's all about the social James . A win and no arrests would make the day sweeter!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Haha, it's all about the social James . A win and no arrests would make the day sweeter!
          Yea always a bonus not getting a tug

Comment

As a someone said I don't see us getting relegated but what we must see, after any incomings/out goings ,in the window is evidence jfh has a vision to take us forwards til the seasons end and beyond... If results and performances continue to disapoint then I'm affraid things may have to change once again..but I'd like
            Things to work out and managerial stability for a period if time!

Comment

Only reason i go anymore is to spend time with my pals.

JFH Has one hell of a mess to sort out and will take a lot longer than 8 games.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                Only reason i go anymore is to spend time with my pals.

JFH Has one hell of a mess to sort out and will take a lot longer than 8 games.
                Yes JFH has a hell of job he defo needs time not abuse , when I get plssed off I just think back our 1st home game against Cardiff the most aimless excuse of a football match I have ever witnessed by good footballers as was

Comment

While I'm not suggesting JFH is the right man for the job, he has a big problem with the players. Ramsey struggled to get much out of this lot, and so is Jimmy.

However, that doesn't excuse poor subs and tactics. The whole playing structure is rotten to the core. Is it the players, the manager or the DoF that's at fault?
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Yea always a bonus not getting a tug
                    Oh I beg to differ
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think it's collective responsibility... From owner,board,management, players and even some unreasonable fan expectations... Something is not quite right!

Comment

Ridiculous. In a number of games we have been in a good position with 5-10 minutes remaining, we could easily have had another 7-9 points with a bit more fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                          Ridiculous. In a number of games we have been in a good position with 5-10 minutes remaining, we could easily have had another 7-9 points with a bit more fortune.
                          Incenzo tweeted earlier that we would be 2nd if we didn't let leads slip.

Comment

Have had time to relax now overnight and still can't believe the way some fans have turned so acrimoniously against the club, be it TF / LF / JFH. There is definitely less affinity between the fans and players in recent years probably due to the vast amount of money earned but if it carries on at its current level the negativity that is currently going through the club will take complete hold. It appears this is what some actually want.
                            If we support JFH we will get start to get results, he is a good up and coming Manager who needs time.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Oh I beg to differ
                              Hhha, I knew you wouldn't be able to resisit that Matty.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                                Incenzo tweeted earlier that we would be 2nd if we didn't let leads slip.
                                I said that in here last night, he must read here.

We have let 20 points slip by letting leads slip which would take us two points behind boro and two above derby of these players were not a bunch of mugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X