Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF Tweets

Just thought I'd share these for those of you who still defend this clown:

‏"@tonyfernandes Jan 7 We have backed every manager . Neil mark Harry and Chris. We are working hard on trainning ground and new academy. Got good academy staff."

and

"@tonyfernandes Jan 7 We are all disappointed but we keep being positive. There are limits to everything."

Really is time he chucked it in. We were a PL side when he took over. We could be a League 1 side 5 months from now, and he's still banging on about a new f ucking training ground, and how he backed (i.e. had his pants pulled down by) previous managers. There are limits to his ownership though, I will give him that. Being a well run club is top of the list.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 10-01-2016, 02:27 PM.

I'd love him to leave and we go the route of Bolton, bucket days were fun.

Comment

I just wish he'd show some footballing acumen.

He changes his mind far to often to implement anything long term.

If he doesn't get his old oak common redevelopment kev we might see the true tf anyway and those bucket days could be on there way back anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I'd love him to leave and we go the route of Bolton, bucket days were fun.
        Bolton are in the trouble they are in with the same (incompetent) Chairman in charge for years, spending money that the club didn't have on huge contracts for players past their best, who then didn't have a prudent financial plan once they dropped out of the PL. Sound familiar?

We are going back to the bucket days whether he owns the club or not. At least without him, we might be able to claw some sense of passion and identity back.
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 10-01-2016, 02:44 PM.

Comment

That's trolling Kev if you keep repeating that kind of message, no hold on, it's the D and G's who are the trollers.

Comment

I want them back so bad, sick to death of the whinging rangers fans, let's see something to really whinge about, will be an eye opener , let them have their rangers back when we go into administration.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I just wish he'd show some footballing acumen.

He changes his mind far to often to implement anything long term.

If he doesn't get his old oak common redevelopment kev we might see the true tf anyway and those bucket days could be on there way back anyway.
              Exactly.

Comment

I want them back so bad, sick to death of the whinging rangers fans, let's see something to really whinge about, will be an eye opener , let them have their rangers back when we go into administration.
                I'd prefer to whinge than stick my head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong.

Comment

Gives away quarter of a billion cos he's only in other to strip us of assets. Ha ha ha ha . Only on here, he only became chairman cos we own the old oak common site and the goldmine it is that is going to make him more than he's thrown away.

Comment

If you recall Kev I posted that relegation was a possibility you replied with confidence saying we would not finish
                    anywhere near the bottom eight.

Question 1 do you still feel that is the case.

Question 2 If you do where are the points coming from between now and the end of the season,i estimate we need
                    another 22 points from 21 games.

Looking forward to your response

Comment

They will be pleased then. No period of transition will be required.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Gives away quarter of a billion cos he's only in other to strip us of assets. Ha ha ha ha . Only on here, he only became chairman cos we own the old oak common site and the goldmine it is that is going to make him more than he's thrown away.
                        1. He hasn't given us anything like £250million, so that's wrong.

2. We don't own Old Oak Common, so that's wrong too.

Apart from that, good post.

Comment

We will not be bottom eight and I'm certain of that, what's changed since you said it and i rubbished it? One cup game full of reserves that we lost one nil even though we were the better side?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            1. He hasn't given us anything like £250million, so that's wrong.

2. We don't own Old Oak Common, so that's wrong too.

Apart from that, good post.
                            I know we don't, i was taking the mick, cos you lot are making out he's only here for a site we don't even own. Lol. Hilarious.
                            Oh sorry I thought he wrote off 250 million, but you know better my bad,

Comment

We will not be bottom eight and I'm certain of that, what's changed since you said it and i rubbished it? One cup game full of reserves that we lost one nil even though we were the better side?
                              Unless you can see into the future, you can't be certain. What I do know is that we haven't won a game in over a month (and even that was a fluke), oUr better players are being linked with moves away in January, and our owner doesn't seem in the slightest bit concerned. That's a recipe for relegation if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                              X