The positive thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The positive thread

I thought I'd start one but realised I had nothing to put in it, can some of you help me please?

Samba was on the bench. Small steps....he'll be in the team soon I hope. Anyone notice that hull had some drive from midfield.......we have none of that.

Comment

The pitch was in good nick!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

That Charlie seemed to be enjoying himself in the executive boxes with his Mrs?

Comment

flood lights were all working well.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The games finished and we dont play for another week...

Comment

im positive that we are b ollocks

Comment

We are saving money by keeping the manager.
                The seats at LR will be in better nick by season end
                The happy clappers can find more spin to make themselves feel better
                Mackie got a run out
                The A40 will be quieter for those that still travel
                Chelsea are still crap so we shouldn't lose fans to them

Comment

The transfer window is open.

It's Friday.

The missus doesn't get back from work 'till 21:30.

Comment

We shouldav won that with the chances in the first half

Comment

Night off tonight, so getting stuck into the bottle of Tennessee Honey Jack Daniels that the mother-in-law bought me. Well worth a try if drunk neat.

And hopefully, the coming week will see a high turnover of players, bringing in decent ones and getting rid of a lot of this shower.

Comment

The last glory hunting fan has just left.

Comment

On a more serious note, positives for me were Angella and Ned were solid, Hall did alright, Faurlin bossed the middle again, Hoilett was again solid and did a lot of running. Luongo back in the mix, Polter scoring and generally being a nuisance to their back line. Phillips with another beauty on his supposedly weaker left foot.

Negatives for me were Henry, Chery, Konch, Green's kicking and poor dive (which I defended at the time but not any more).
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I've got Sherlock to watch at 9 plus a bottle of Baileys in the fridge and plenty of chocolates waiting to be eaten.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              On a more serious note, positives for me were Angella and Ned were solid, Hall did alright, Faurlin bossed the middle again, Hoilett was again solid and did a lot of running. Luongo back in the mix, Polter scoring and generally being a nuisance to their back line. Phillips with another beauty on his supposedly weaker left foot.

Negatives for me were Henry, Chery, Konch, Green's kicking and poor dive (which I defended at the time but not any more).
                              can you delete te negatives nass, this is a positive thread
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X