Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

genuinely don't think much of the bloke as a footballer and I must of slagged him off as much as anyone on here.

However think it's only fair to post something positive when deserved and his application the last few games has been much improved and to see a end product today and nearly a second goal I can only say I hope it continues.

Still have my doubts but I love it when someone turns it around!

Just to play devils advocate anyone feel his form coincides with the fact he will be after a new contract in 5 months time?!?

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    anyone feel his form coincides with the fact he will be after a new contract in 5 months time?!?
    No.

I think it's down to Hasselbaink.

To quote him post-match:

“I was very pleased with Junior Hoilett’s contribution. He’s getting back to where he used to be. He’s a very-good player, a confidence player who needs somebody to believe in him.

We definitely do. We definitely like him. He’s one who can create and score goals. Today, he did ever so well.”

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...nior-10626898?

Comment

Not just Hasselbaink, he's performances have notably improved since he was picked and played for Canada - which I presume has boosted his confidence no end

Comment

Fair play to him, this is why we signed him.

Comment

Amazing turn around. Who would have believed it??

Comment

If he continues like this and leaves on a free at the end of the season, I will be gutted!

Against forest at home, I took the kids, afterwards they wanted autographs, Hoillet came out, my mates said to the kids, "not him" I felt gutted for hi as I am sure he heard.

Well done that man!!
            Last edited by californiahoop; 19-12-2015, 11:34 PM.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

He's on big money at Qpr and hasn't performed for most of the time at the club.

Will be a huge decision of what type of deal to offer him if he keeps it up.

People use to say Zamora was bang average through the duration of his contracts then all of a sudden would come to life for last 4/5 months to get a new deal.

Hope this won't happen to us.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                He's on big money at Qpr and hasn't performed for most of the time at the club.

Will be a huge decision of what type of deal to offer him if he keeps it up.

People use to say Zamora was bang average through the duration of his contracts then all of a sudden would come to life for last 4/5 months to get a new deal.

Hope this won't happen to us.
                TBF Zamora played well even after that. If what it takes is a rolling contract offer to Junior, so be it.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Well said maids.

Goal aside yesterday lost the ball a lot and was back to be frustrating did nick ball off defender and hit bar

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hoilet move on to Stoke in January think Hughs has always been keen on him just my opinion

Comment

Glad he is playing well, still a massive disappointment. Maybe trying for a new contract, don't know. Hope we don't give him one. Even if he plays well from now to the end of the season I don't think it makes up for all the bad performances. I thought he was going to be a great signing but was wrong... Again.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Another one who most was happy to signing for us, he has disappointed but has done well of late so let's hope it continues to may.
                        He never gets a mention for wembley but it was his determination that got the cross in for the goal, he could have gone done but stayed on his feet and we all know what happened next, I was right up in top tier in corner where junior crossed it, cursed when defender touched it, froze when defender messed it up, went mental when Bobby buried it in the net. Still think about it every day and if didn't have it recorded would wonder if it really happened, I'm going to have to watch it again now.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                          Glad he is playing well, still a massive disappointment. Maybe trying for a new contract, don't know. Hope we don't give him one. Even if he plays well from now to the end of the season I don't think it makes up for all the bad performances. I thought he was going to be a great signing but was wrong... Again.
                          Well it might be a tad hard to blame him entirely Iv'e been a great critic of him to put it mildly but seems to me his upturn has came about with a change in managers 1st with Canada then Warnock and now Jimmy Floyd you have to ask just how good were his previous QPR managers but yes Upper I agree let him move on January in preference as getting his wages off the books would be as good as getting a transfer fee .
                          along with Pillips and wait for it Austin get a bit of Dosh in to buy a couple or 3 players , Pillips could release some funds as would Charlie who is missing too many games this season and is a player a player we are far to reliant on to get goals one striker is not enough Jet Brizzle fans told us he doesn't play many games , Polter will put defenders under pressure which is a good thing but imo wont score a lot

Comment

Couple of good games on the trot after about forty rubbish ones, and he's getting so much praise. I'm glad he's played well the last few games but he's not worth any major praise yet. Two goals in forty games shows how poor he's been. But saying that, how many of our superstar wage players have done well, apart from chaz. It's just the norm at the bush.

Comment

I can see another Traore situation coming on. Don't be fooled again QPR, fck him off.

Comment

Working...
                              X