No announcement yet.

Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difference with holiet is that he was one of best young players in the prem when we signed him. Traore on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Couple of good games on the trot after about forty rubbish ones, and he's getting so much praise. I'm glad he's played well the last few games but he's not worth any major praise yet. Two goals in forty games shows how poor he's been. But saying that, how many of our superstar wage players have done well, apart from chaz. It's just the norm at the bush.
      Was never a winger where most of those games came from

Comment

Still reckon you should score more than two in forty as a front man. He's been a failure after showing so much early promise and the reason why we bought him imho.

Comment

Still reckon you should score more than two in forty as a front man. He's been a failure after showing so much early promise and the reason why we bought him imho.
          I think it's mainly poor management to blame for that. He was a young player thriving at Blackburn. He then moves to a new club, unfamiliar surroundings and a succession of managers who never play him in his correct position. Not helped by the fact he's a confidence player who hasn't been managed well until NW and JFH, even though he's still being played out of position.

Comment

Let's see if he can keep it up , cos JFH is massively singling him out for praise, so he's being man managed right now mate. Fingers crossed but I'm not sure.

Comment

I'd take two in forty if he could only cross a ball. Does the hard work then no end product.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                I'd take two in forty if he could only cross a ball. Does the hard work then no end product.
                All the evidence prior to him turning up at ours was that he wasn't a winger. Trust us to try and turn him into one.

Comment

Would offer him no more than a rolling annual contract. fantastic that he is starting to turn things around, but cant just forget the last 4 years of pi$$ poor performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    Would offer him no more than a rolling annual contract.
                    On vastly reduced wages than those he's reported to be on...

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      genuinely don't think much of the bloke as a footballer and I must of slagged him off as much as anyone on here.

However think it's only fair to post something positive when deserved and his application the last few games has been much improved and to see a end product today and nearly a second goal I can only say I hope it continues.

Still have my doubts but I love it when someone turns it around!

Just to play devils advocate anyone feel his form coincides with the fact he will be after a new contract in 5 months time?!?
                      Yes, his form is down to a new manager, but mostly, his contract ends in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        All the evidence prior to him turning up at ours was that he wasn't a winger. Trust us to try and turn him into one.
                        I do agree that he was never a left winger in the proper sense, but he hasnt always played there for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I do agree that he was never a left winger in the proper sense, but he hasnt always played there for QPR.
                          Correct. He's been put on the RW too which is just as unsuitable for him.

Comment

Junior explains his up-turn in form: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...s-up-10648658?

Comment

junior is more often than not a wide player.

if you class him as a faliure then what would you class bobby z?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Failure who scored a goal that gave me the most exciting moment of my life! Any other questions mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X