No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's introductory press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Hall is a regular starter so something of an oversimplification.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      What a rotten decision to make the rerun of the introduction of our new manger available to hdplayer subscribers only
      Agreed.

Comment

Well tight that, but it's only for a couple of days to give the people who pay for it a bit of an exclusive and vfm.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Chery & Luongo more than good enough to play a part still, even with the increased expectation. Also JET, admittedly playing 2nd fiddle to Austin, he has proven he can do a very good job at this level.
          IMO, not good for their confidence. Hence, It could well be that some of them may want a move away from the club in january.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Luongo started really bright for us so he doesn't go to a bad player over night, the poor sod was traveling around the world playing for australia
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Doesn't sound good.. Scandalous actually. But I don't know why LF said it.. Don't think there was any need? I hope JFH ignores that and gives all of them a try including Gladwin and Polter. Would also be nice to get the boys that are out on loan back so he can run the rule over them too.
              Les clearly said it would be up to JFH which players will be in contention moving forward. All he said was that some players that had been playing under Ramsey were considered surplus to requirements under Warnock. Not the best choice of words to be fair but he was clearly speaking in the past tense and I definitely expect everyone in the squad to be assessed by JFH and from there selected or not based on merit.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS4e5MUTde0

Comment

That's his first interview, not the press conference, but thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Correct Fordy. His exact quote is:

" so those players under Neil Warnock became surplus to requirements."
                    Amazing that he isn't surplus to requirements himself. He didn't have to comment, simple as that. Legend, but no more a DoF than I am a neuro surgeon.

Comment

JFH carries a presence, not sure what it is but even in the presser that i watched he carried an aura. He'll get respect from the players straight away...

It looks oh so promising BUT this is Rangers, where anything can go wrong/happen......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Amazing that he isn't surplus to requirements himself. He didn't have to comment, simple as that. Legend, but no more a DoF than I am a neuro surgeon.
                        Agree that it was a poor choice of words - being articulate has never been one of his strengths. He even began the sentence by saying "I think that's a question for Jimmy..." before answering it himself and putting his foot in his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                        X