Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's introductory press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's introductory press conference

It was live on Youtube but you can watch it again on QPR Player HD.

http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/latest-news

Talks a lot of sense.

Les pulling no punches regarding the rolling contract. "As long as Jimmy is doing what he has to do, he'll stay in his job"

That's how it should be.

Comment

Talks progressing on keeping Chris Ramsey to come in and develop the youth set up and push that on.

Happy to hear that, and I hope that happens. I feel for Ramsey. Really gave it his all and tried, but just wasn't cut out for a job of that magnitude for his first role as a gaffer.

Comment

Great interview but why oh why does the colour of his skin have to be an issue
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          Great interview but why oh why does the colour of his skin have to be an issue
          So stupid isn't it. But Jimmy rebuffed it perfectly and gave the questioner no comeback.

Comment

Every time FFS.

Is it that hard to figure out its a ratio situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Every time FFS.

Is it that hard to figure out its a ratio situation?
              Think its a valid point in all honesty. The ratio of black players compared to black managers shows something isnt quite right. JFH handled a potentialy sticky question well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Think its a valid point in all honesty. The ratio of black players compared to black managers shows something isnt quite right. JFH handled a potentialy sticky question well.
                How many black players take their coaching badges and licenses? Again, ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  How many black players take their coaching badges and licenses? Again, ratio?
                  No idea. quite simple really. Look how many clubs in the football league and look how many black managers. Something is clearly not quite right.

Comment

The fact that JFH is anti-Rooney Rule tells you everything. It's quite clear whenever he's asked about it in interviews that he believes it's a complete nonsense and probably an insult to his integrity. He always dismisses the question abruptly, which he did again today. He wants to be judged solely on his ability as a football manager, his skin colour is a total irrelevance.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      The fact that JFH is anti-Rooney Rule tells you everything. It's quite clear whenever he's asked about it in interviews that he believes it's a complete nonsense and probably an insult to his integrity. He always dismisses the question abruptly, which he did again today. He wants to be judged solely on his ability as a football manager, his skin colour is a total irrelevance.
                      Yea thought he handled it well and completely shut it down so nothing further to question him on. Eearly days but i do like the way he comes across and feeling really positive about the club at the moment.

Comment

Missed it live.. Anyone have a link for a replay?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          That won't deter the JFH bashers unfortunately. They didn't want him hired so the only perfectly logical explanation must be because of his skin colour. No other reason.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I really hope as fans we give him a good chance, if things don't go well straight away. Ramsey was unfortunately on the back foot straight away due to his previous credentials, or lack of them but JFH does seem to have something about him and I think if we are patient we will get our rewards.

Comment

I did also miss it, will this eventually end up on U-Tube? I just wonder.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X