Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were the 11 that didn't get the Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand, who revealed that the club had looked at a dozen candidates for the job, including former Leicester manager Nigel Pearson and ex Huddersfield chief Chris Powell, revealed that Hasselbaink was the board's unanimous choice, said: "Of all the managers we spoke to, that was the one quality Jimmy had more than anybody else.

"His hunger, his desire, his determination and his belief that he wants to get to the top. Where he sees himself going, where he sees himself taking the team, was very, very impressive."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...confidence-QPR
    Oh come on mate - that's clearly all lies, why would they interview Pearson and then give the job to JFH? Oh, I know, it's because he's black .
    Sadly, some know it alls won't accept the facts - that we interviewed a host of people and selected the one we felt was the best fit for us, irrespective of colour. Pearson was not the best man for the job and neither were any of the others that didn't get it - that accolade went to JFH, because he got the job, so deal with it and stop crying like a bunch of spoilt babies for once
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

are people seriously still moaning?

got a good young manager in who has sown some promise and quality in lower leagues. Will be on cheap money and clearly has the hunger to succeed.

Anyone moaning at this needs to find a new club as far as im concerned. even if he wasn't your first choice, you can still support the club without slating it at every opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Every club does that though, that's football so we are hardly the minority, didn't Pardew get a ten year contract?

Christonabike, ten years.... just imagine the pay off if it ended in tears less than a year in. We just can't afford to go on doing that or buying into that culture anymore, and one of the most heartening aspects of this deal is the 12 month roller, some common sense kicking in.

Re Blue's point about race. It's absurd to label all those who had other preferred candidates as racially motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I've also got a feeling he will do to us what he's done to Burton
          When was the last time a manager left us when he was doing well ?

I reckon if he does well he'll stay with us until he can't take us further.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Christonabike, ten years.... just imagine the pay off if it ended in tears less than a year in. We just can't afford to go on doing that or buying into that culture anymore, and one of the most heartening aspects of this deal is the 12 month roller, some common sense kicking in.

Re Blue's point about race. It's absurd to label all those who had other preferred candidates as racially motivated.
            I agree, it was aimed at those that have persistently made the point, to the extent that their choices are motivated in such a way. They will hide behind their keyboards but sadly, they are out there. The plain fact is whoever we selected, the decision was based on his footballing ability, CV and motivation to achieve the same aims as the Club, regardless of the colour of his skin or any pre-exisiting relationship with our DoF
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think we need Milky Mackay in an advisory role, tough league the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                I think we need Milky Mackay in an advisory role, tough league the Championship
                Who is this guy? Perhaps the local milkman from Shepherds Bush
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Who is this guy? Perhaps the local milkman from Shepherds Bush
                  That's Malky's brother that no one in their family likes to speak about,
                  he stars in m-i-l-f pr0n films, you work out why he is called Milky...
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                  X