Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were the 11 that didn't get the Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who were the 11 that didn't get the Job?

Les has said that 12 candidates were interviewed.

Ince, viv Anderson, Andy Cole, Bosingwa, Desmond tutu, Don Goodman, Terry O'Conor, Clinton Morrison, Denzil Washington, Chris Powell and Ramsey just in case he had got better

If you believe some on here the above

Comment

So that means maybe 9 or 10 were interviewed before we even asked for permission to speak to JFH? Sorry, I don't believe Les. If he's telling the truth then that's appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        So that means maybe 9 or 10 were interviewed before we even asked for permission to speak to JFH? Sorry, I don't believe Les. If he's telling the truth then that's appalling.
        No I don't think it does, what if everyone was interviewed and then the best chosen. He could have been 1st, 5th, 10th...

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          I am inclined to agree. We just have to hope that JFH is a success then it won't matter if Rooney rule was a factor.

Comment

Harry Redknapp, Sandra Redknapp, Jamie Redknapp, Mark Redknapp, Louise Redknapp, Rosie Redknapp, Buster Redknapp, Henry James Redknapp, Red Chapp, Hazza Knappster, HR 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Ince, viv Anderson, Andy Cole, Bosingwa, Desmond tutu, Don Goodman, Terry O'Conor, Clinton Morrison, Denzil Washington, Chris Powell and Ramsey just in case he had got better

Ha ha !! now this is funny,because i doubt the likes of Pearson were interviewed because Les Ferdinand could'nt control him, so JFH is sitting here right now !!

Comment

Wish Denzil had got it. Ah ah. Ok. Alright.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  Ha ha !! now this is funny,because i doubt the likes of Pearson were interviewed because Les Ferdinand could'nt control him, so JFH is sitting here right now !!
                  Not sure 'control' is the point West is making........

Comment

I'm not itk or anything but I heard Mrs Henry was interviewed too
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      I thought you were an ITK! The ######## crap you come out with, oh what happened to rowett? You only point to the negative side of Rss & sure you like us to lose every match as you don't come on here when we win.

Comment

Samuel L Jackson should of been the lead.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                          Shock Post of the Day: Scuberry is anti Les and anti JFH.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            standard hits she got called back for s second interview

Comment

I know someone connected to MK Dons and Karl Robinson was interviewed for the job.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X