Find Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Probably one of them is me and while I agree that he could be doing a lot better at the moment, I still don't think he is as bad as some are making him out to be.
    Not in this occasion Nas was not you

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Quality player but turned to sh.I.te and underperforming like every other player we've bought in last 5 years .
      Not sure he's ever been that good or quality mate. Done next to nothing since bring here and from what i saw done next to nothing at Norwich. What he's done at both clubs is get a screamer of a goal every 10 or so games that aside what does he actually do or offer????

Comment

Coming to the same conclusion, if a fellow countryman can't get anything out of him, then it's time to move him on!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          Quality player but turned to sh.I.te and underperforming like every other player we've bought in last 5 years .
          Of course he's a "quality" player, a poor quality player. Seen nothing this season to suggest he's performing like the hype.

I'm sure there's a good player in there somewhere. Would like to see it.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Biggest cheer of the day (bar for the sloppy, scrambled goal) was for that useless plank being subbed.

Comment

That went to the first header he won

Comment

Despite my fervent support of Fer, I was quite disappointed by his movement today. Doesn't help any players when everyone in the stadium gets on your back mind you, but irrespective, he should have been a lot better than he was today.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Some players need motivating, look at what NW got out of Adel ffs. JFH not in NW's league. Plus NW had the dressing room, they were that relieved to have a gaffer who made sense. The slide has already started.

Comment

Despite my fervent support of Fer, I was quite disappointed by his movement today. Doesn't help any players when everyone in the stadium gets on your back mind you, but irrespective, he should have been a lot better than he was today.
                    absolutely terrible today....uninterested..jogging around didn't look like he was interested at all

Comment

If he put some effort in and moved about no one would be on his back. He's not only s hit he's a lazy #### too

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        Coming to the same conclusion, if a fellow countryman can't get anything out of him, then it's time to move him on!
                        He still wont drop him, Chery is another countryman, try him.

One or two players that don't perform can effect every other player, for that reason drop them until they decide they want to play as a team and win.

Comment

Fans have been more patient with Fer than anyone else I can remember in recent times.

Comment

He got told today, he knows now.

Comment

Very overated player who scores a worldy every 10 games and sod all for the rest of the time. Fer and phillips are arguably the two laziest players around at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                He got told today, he knows now.
                                Who told him what?

Comment

Working...
                                X