No announcement yet.

Find Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's great that fans don't run football clubs. So when Fer's gone, then it will be Green, Perch, Konch, Poulter, Henry, have I missed anyone? And eventually there will be no-one left, but that won't matter as long as a scapegoat is found. Because there has to be one. Even Real have them, amazing.
    Last edited by Olly; 16-12-2015, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      Did nothing again
      Harsh

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Didn't think he was as bad as some are saying. Had more possession than anyone on our team except faurlin and Phillips and looks a threat on every set piece. Can see some of the criticism, but he blocks a lot of clearances, he does actually close down sometimes and generally is a good target if we need to get the ball out from the back.
      Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      I think it's great that fans don't run football clubs. So when Fer's gone, then it will be Green, Perch, Konch, Poulter, Henry, have I missed anyone? And eventually there will be no-one left, but that won't matter as long as a scapegoat is found. Because there has to be one. Even Real have them, amazing.
      I agree with both these posts. I think he's improving under JFH. Not as bad as some make out and not the worst player on our side last night.

Saying that I would like to see Chery given a chance instead. But Greengrass is correct that fans always like a scapegoat and Fer is definitely the latest one.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        Scapegoat? Lol.

It's ok to say he has had a bad game. Im not blaming him for not getting us all three points but he had another poor game IMO.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Didn't think he was poor at all, but one thing I will say is that his first touch is absolutely abysmal.
          Would've liked to have seen Chery come on for him. Brighton were on the ropes in the last 5-10mins, and Chery's pace could've made a big difference imo.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Leroy's touch looked off from the first 5 minutes, I called it straight away last night. He improved as the match went on but need a lot more from him... Doesn't look the beast he was at times last season in the Prem

Comment

It wasn't Fer's night yesterday. Made decisions too slowly.

Comment

every player was running around like. blue #### fly, but fer needs a rocket to get him to move fast, to lazy for me . if he does get dropped it might get him more motivated and hungry to fight for his place
                You Rsssssss

Comment

As I have said for a long time, Chery needs to be playing in that number 10 position not Fer.

Just don't rate Fer personally but am not going to slate him as he did contribute here and there.

Comment

Against Bristol I'd love us to start up front with:

Phillips Chery Hoillet

Austin Polter
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

The dutch caulker - All hype and potential.

Get rid.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                        Against Bristol I'd love us to start up front with:

Phillips Chery Hoillet

Austin Polter
                        How do you plan on doing that? With only one of faurlin/Sandro playing? No chance mate, as many goals as that front line has in it, they wouldn't get any service from deep beyond long balls and then you'd want fer in there to actually knock them down.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                          The dutch caulker - All hype and potential.

Get rid.
                          Really? I'd call his goalscoring ability and dribbling much more than potential. He's a seriously talented player at the moment, lacking confidence and fitness. He's building up his confidence and his fitness is close to its best.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Really? I'd call his goalscoring ability and dribbling much more than potential. He's a seriously talented player at the moment, lacking confidence and fitness. He's building up his confidence and his fitness is close to its best.
                            Goal scoring ability and dribbling......hmm.....when do you think we might see them? And if he's close to his best fitness then I'm a Dutchman.

Comment

When does he actually dribble? Compared to, say, Holliett? Or score goals? Why is his first touch so bad? And why, given three touch needs three touches to manage the ball when rooted to the spot? Don't get me wrong, I'd be delighted for you to be right, I really would, but I see nothing of what you say. He competes, vaguely, for high balls, but that's it. Merely a passenger at the moment sadly.

Comment

One good game this season which was his Come back which I praised and gave him credit for but since then been total passenger and utter garbage. Has it in his locker to do what Nas says but he does not or chooses not too. Good player in flashes but not consistent enough. I would bench him and give 20mins as impact sub

Comment

Working...
                                X