Neil Warnock I salute you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock I salute you

saved us from relegation, got us promoted, unfairly sacked, never said a bad word against us, steadies the ship and says bon voyage. A Rangers Legend
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

This.

Comment

Definitely a top top bloke who has been absolutely class for us

Comment

thanks neil

Comment

Got blinding reception at the end

Comment

Forever a Rangers Legend. Has managed so many clubs but really loves QPR.

Comment

Great posts.. Top geezer, nothing but good for us. I hope he can get another managers job elsewhere and do the business.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Even after all the clubs he's managed, I get the feeling he has a real love and affinity with us. Seems like we constantly shite on him.

I'm excited for JFH but can't help but wish it was Warnock taking us forward. Oh well.

Comment

And I am glad that he leaves us having achieved all that he has and before he might tarnish that achievement.

I was delighted as much as the next man with the result but as hollow pointed out it wasn't a vintage performance.. It wasn't through skill or guile that we won.. It was through an appalling goalkeeping error and with little cutting edge with no strikers on the pitch.

Well done Neil... True legend.. Fond farewell.

Comment

Hope he Stays in some capacity

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      saved us from relegation, got us promoted, unfairly sacked, never said a bad word against us, steadies the ship and says bon voyage. A Rangers Legend
                      agreed , i hope he reads this
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Take a bow Neil

So great to see the passion he has for us and football in general

Will forever have my thanks and respect for what he's done for us twice

Comment

Real class. Clearly gutted and probably in a way feels a little used even though he was only brought in temporarily. But Fully deserves all the credit and good wishes of the club and our fans. Always stayed professional right to the end. Must feel gutting knowing that you have been brought in to try and steady the ship after a very topsy turvy start to the season and although we lost to Derby and Boro he has shored up the defence making CR look like a complete amature. And probably doing enough in many eyes to be given the job full time only to be overlooked (which i think i because of Les). Whether he is kept on at the club in whatever role remains to be seen. One thing is for sure he has probably won over a lot of fans and people that don't like him for whatever reason. Good Luck in your next adventure Neil Warnock it's been a pleasure to have you down at the Rangers.

Comment

Cheers gaffa . Hope we keep him on in some capacity . A proper football man who genuinely cares about QPR .

Comment

Sad he's leaving really think he'd be a better DOF the the current one

Comment

Working...
                              X