Can't actually see why he's bothering. Honestly, why is he doing this? Been coated every time he's played against us since that muggy comment. Glutton for punishment for a free day out.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Paddy Kenny
Collapse
X
-
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
They could have invited a fan for a day out especially one perhaps who now cannot afford to and wine and dine them instead of a multi millionaire who does not give two shits about QPRComment
-
Tony Fernandes has done this on many occasions via his Twitter account I think? And kudos to him for that at least. But former players will be invited from time to time as well, even those who were not entirely loyal, no big deal IMHO.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Players from 20-30-40 years perhaps who never earnt the rewards that the current crop get each week and maybe those a little on their luck but not multi millionaires from the last 5-10 years or soComment
-
Not sure Kenny is that rich. Anyway, I do hope they are not thinking of offering him a job
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Dont Kirill, cant help but think the same
... went out his way to put the club down, absolutely no reason to even be in contact with him let alone invite/pay for a day out with him......
SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Great to see you have finally joined the Tony fanclub Kirill. Next member could be Hitman.
Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Wasn't one comment. Secondly it was the venom and disdain in which he held our club. Not to mention ringing staff and officials up to sl@g them off. Now he's a guest of honour
If he gets introduced on the pitch he'll get hammered. I'll be throwing a few fks into him I tell ya.
Comment
-
This. Would have been better to keep him and not sign Green and Cesar, but hindsight is a great thing to have, unfortunately we dont.Like him tbf. Bit of a muggy act with that phone call after he left / was got rid of but can understand why he would have been pi$$ed off at being bombed off after being a very good servant to us. Lagered up I've done worse than a stupid phone call. Personally don't hold it against him too much.
Was class for us, if I recall he won both POTYs the year we won the league, ahead of Tarbs?Comment
Comment