Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevin Mcleod
    Referee
    • Aug 2013
    • 17322

    #16
    Can't actually see why he's bothering. Honestly, why is he doing this? Been coated every time he's played against us since that muggy comment. Glutton for punishment for a free day out.

    Comment

    • Kirill
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 19359

      #17
      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
      Can't actually see why he's bothering. Honestly, why is he doing this?
      And I can't actually see why we are bothering with discussing this non-event. He will come, he will sit there with his silly grin for a couple of hours and then he will go. Could not care less
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

      http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

      How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

      Comment

      • IsleworthRanger
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 7090

        #18
        Originally posted by Kirill
        And I can't actually see why we are bothering with discussing this non-event. He will come, he will sit there with his silly grin for a couple of hours and then he will go. Could not care less
        They could have invited a fan for a day out especially one perhaps who now cannot afford to and wine and dine them instead of a multi millionaire who does not give two shits about QPR

        Comment

        • Kirill
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 19359

          #19
          Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
          They could have invited a fan for a day out especially one perhaps who now cannot afford to and wine and dine them...
          Tony Fernandes has done this on many occasions via his Twitter account I think? And kudos to him for that at least. But former players will be invited from time to time as well, even those who were not entirely loyal, no big deal IMHO.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

          http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

          How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

          Comment

          • IsleworthRanger
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 7090

            #20
            Originally posted by Kirill
            Tony Fernandes has done this on many occasions via his Twitter account I think? And kudos to him for that at least. But former players will be invited from time to time as well, even those who were not entirely loyal, no big deal IMHO.
            Players from 20-30-40 years perhaps who never earnt the rewards that the current crop get each week and maybe those a little on their luck but not multi millionaires from the last 5-10 years or so

            Comment

            • Kirill
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 19359

              #21
              Not sure Kenny is that rich. Anyway, I do hope they are not thinking of offering him a job
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

              http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

              How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

              Comment

              • Nick
                Gold Seat
                • Oct 2013
                • 5593

                #22
                Originally posted by Kirill
                Not sure Kenny is that rich. Anyway, I do hope they are not thinking of offering him a job
                Dont Kirill, cant help but think the same ... went out his way to put the club down, absolutely no reason to even be in contact with him let alone invite/pay for a day out with him......
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                Comment

                • Kirill
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 19359

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Nick
                  Dont Kirill, cant help but think the same
                  No, even I refuse to take this prospect seriously
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

                  http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                  How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                  Comment

                  • Brian Wilson
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 4400

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Kirill
                    Tony Fernandes has done this on many occasions via his Twitter account I think? And kudos to him for that at least. But former players will be invited from time to time as well, even those who were not entirely loyal, no big deal IMHO.
                    Great to see you have finally joined the Tony fanclub Kirill. Next member could be Hitman.

                    Comment

                    • Kirill
                      W12 Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 19359

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Brian Wilson
                      Great to see you have finally joined the Tony fanclub Kirill.
                      I guess I am like Rhett Butler,
                      finding my patriotic streak when it is all too late.
                      Burn Atlanta tonight
                      Hey TF, for a buck we could stay here all night
                      Long live the Confederate plight...
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

                      http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                      How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                      Comment

                      • Jeems
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 2857

                        #26
                        Was excellent for us, one muggy comment should not tarnish his achievements for us. Barton said a lot worse - more than once - and many still love him...

                        Comment

                        • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                          Gold Seat
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 8957

                          #27
                          Wasn't one comment. Secondly it was the venom and disdain in which he held our club. Not to mention ringing staff and officials up to sl@g them off. Now he's a guest of honour

                          If he gets introduced on the pitch he'll get hammered. I'll be throwing a few fks into him I tell ya.

                          Comment

                          • stanistheman
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 11151

                            #28
                            Originally posted by MattyRangers
                            Like him tbf. Bit of a muggy act with that phone call after he left / was got rid of but can understand why he would have been pi$$ed off at being bombed off after being a very good servant to us. Lagered up I've done worse than a stupid phone call. Personally don't hold it against him too much.

                            Was class for us, if I recall he won both POTYs the year we won the league, ahead of Tarbs?
                            This. Would have been better to keep him and not sign Green and Cesar, but hindsight is a great thing to have, unfortunately we dont.

                            Comment

                            • 72bus
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 9538

                              #29
                              i've never been drunk and coated anyone on the phone me !

                              Comment

                              • vespa
                                Gang of Four Members
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 6903

                                #30
                                fat twa t wil get the tony seally treatment
                                anyone who dosnt bleed blue and white hoops, and slates rangers is a long term enemy
                                i make jimmy and west right
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                                Comment

                                Working...