Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Paddy Kenny
Collapse
X
-
bit like saying apart from having a go at mackie when he broke his leg what did Diouf do that was so bad?
Not sure where this theory of he done us a massive favor by playing for us comes from?
Disrespectful to our club and its staff and isnt owed anything by us.Comment
-
He got moved on from QPR as hundreds of players have in the past and will in the future when better options came along. He was given no reason at all for his outburst astounded so many want to make excuses for him. Also got move by to Yorkshire where he is from to work again with Warnock who had taken him everywhere.
Guy was out of order and will get no respect from meComment
-
"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
Comment
-
I won't be paying him any respects. Don't begrudge others that do but I feel he was out of line. He should have been grateful for the experiences he had with us and the money he earned rather than slating us publicly for selling him (or whatever his reason was) which is common practice in modern football. Would be funny if there was a chorus of "tinpot" from the stands when he walks outComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Spot on, we have enough poisonus toads at this club without adding anymore to it. Also, too many melts on here willing him to come back.He got moved on from QPR as hundreds of players have in the past and will in the future when better options came along. He was given no reason at all for his outburst astounded so many want to make excuses for him. Also got move by to Yorkshire where he is from to work again with Warnock who had taken him everywhere.
Guy was out of order and will get no respect from me
I'm with you on this mate.nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Comment
-
Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment


Comment