Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Happy With Nigel Pearson As Our New Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

pearsons as mad as a box of frogs so he's gonna fit right in.someone at the club needs to know if we need to supply the straight jacket, or does he bring his own.

Comment

No, no, no, no, no!

He is an absolute pr!ck and he isn't very good either.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

The bloke is a total ####.....so no!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

He doesn't the club in the way that i see it. Mind you neither have most of the manager we've had since Holloway. Be nice to have success but i'd rather just have someone who can see out their contract.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              No, no, no, no, no!

I agree he's a ##### but he did win the Championship with Leicester at a canter and he did win 7 out of the last 8 games in the Premiership last season, so he is actually good at his job.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                No, no, no, no, no!

Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Based on what?
                  Based on the fact that for almost the entirety of last season, they were worse than us and just had a good run at the end which kept them up. Honestly, think he is a bang average manager with a horrid attitude. Why keep the circus going here? Klopp called himself the normal one to Mourinho's special one, lets have some of that mentality. Just someone who will come in, keep out of the crosshairs of the press and do a good job.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We are a small to middling club with illusions above our station and imo Pearson is about as good as we can get

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Based on the fact that for almost the entirety of last season, they were worse than us and just had a good run at the end which kept them up. Honestly, think he is a bang average manager with a horrid attitude. Why keep the circus going here? Klopp called himself the normal one to Mourinho's special one, lets have some of that mentality. Just someone who will come in, keep out of the crosshairs of the press and do a good job.
                      Winning 7 out your last 8 games in the Premier is not bang average Nass, its something no manager I would surmise below 6th or 7th place has managed for a very long time if at all. Agreed he is a bit of a loon but he did well at Leicester.

Comment

To be fair this is a good watch, and I cannot for the life of me imagine this going on at QPR.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26943611
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Come on nass, don't let your dislike get in the way of praising a good manager, has the Tinker man added a player to that side at the top of the premier?

Comment

Promoted with 6 games to go
                            Won 6 of the last 7 to stay up yep definitely a poor manager

Comment

Worse than us? Didn't get beaten by any more than 2 goals by anyone, played attacking football, beat Man United and spanked us 5-1....oh and finished 14th when the other 2 promoted sides went straight back down. What a sh*t manager

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Come on nass, don't let your dislike get in the way of praising a good manager, has the Tinker man added a player to that side at the top of the premier?
                                I did say that the run at the end was amazing but over the course of the rest of the season, cmon now, harry did better than him. I don't think he's a terrible manager, but I think he is a decent (I suppose) manager who brings controversy with him, something which does not suit the remit of the club and the direction we need to move in. As for whether there have been changes, absolutely there have been. Okazaki has done a decent job for them, he's moved Vardy up front from the get go and had him scoring a ridiculous amount of goals and brought in Kante who has been a monster and imo, one of the best signings of the summer.
                                I will support him with everything if he does come, but I really wouldn't like to see it happen as he would potentially damage the image of the club.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X