No announcement yet.

QPR or Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An interfering chairman can be just as much, if not more of a pain than a Dof.
    As for those who think Fulham are stable, really ?
    Long time owner sold up, they were relegated soon after and were looking league one bound for a while. They're mid table now and have had a few good wins yet they sack the man who got them out of a very big hole because the owner wants to "take it to a higher level"
    Sounds quite familiar to me so I don't see why their future looks any better than ours, could easily go horribly wrong down there.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

I am a well mystified by this forum. I've been going to rangers home and away for too many years and drinking in all the pubs every single time, and I've never ever met anyone who if asked ' who's a better attraction, rangers or fulham' who would dare ever say anything other than rangers. None of my rangers mates ever coat us off like people on here do, and course everyone moans when we lose etc and you do get the odd deckhead in the ground everyone wants to chin cos he don't shut up whinging, but the whole thing about being rangers is the general feeling we are the best club in the country at all times, even if we are very far from it.
      Also never had some bloke come up and say are you a bit mad when we are all singing 'we love you rangers' , or heard anyone predicting a 4-0 defeat in an away pub no matter who we are facing.
      Just how come I've never met one of the many from here who stand there sla gg ing off rangers non stop and saying things like 'fulham are better run than us'..
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 08-11-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        At foolham, you will be your own boss.
        At qpr, you will have to answer to Les Ferdinand and deal with Hoos.

Obviously, foolham would be the better choice for available managers.

Just my opinion
        Actually mate, the choice is Les Ferdinand or Mike Rigg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I am a well mystified by this forum. I've been going to rangers home and away for too many years and drinking in all the pubs every single time, and I've never ever met anyone who if asked ' who's a better attraction, rangers or fulham' who would dare ever say anything other than rangers. None of my rangers mates ever coat us off like people on here do, and course everyone moans when we lose etc and you do get the odd deckhead in the ground everyone wants to chin cos he don't shut up whinging, but the whole thing about being rangers is the general feeling we are the best club in the country at all times, even if we are very far from it.
          Also never had some bloke come up and say are you a bit mad when we are all singing 'we love you rangers' , or heard anyone predicting a 4-0 defeat in an away pub no matter who we are facing.
          Just how come I've never met one of the many from here who stand there sla gg ing off rangers non stop and saying things like 'fulham are better run than us'..
          Talk about taking it too far. Think MOD status has gone to your head mate, I used to like you as a poster. Fulham are run better than us, so what. That's not me slagging off Rangers is it. Most teams in the football league are better run than us. It's no secret we have run up millions of pounds worth of debt and now find ourselves back in the same position where we started.

Comment

We have to get this appointment right as the way I see it Fulham would be seen as a good job for many people solid Championship well run club , were as we will be seen as a rudderless ship by many bobbing about from one mistake to another , I don't know if Amit Bharti can devote enough time to step in but imo that would be a massive step in the right direction to give the club back some credibility as well as some dignity

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Talk about taking it too far. Think MOD status has gone to your head mate, I used to like you as a poster. Fulham are run better than us, so what. That's not me slagging off Rangers is it. Most teams in the football league are better run than us. It's no secret we have run up millions of pounds worth of debt and now find ourselves back in the same position where we started.
              Yeah merging duplicate threads has gone right to my head. I have dug you rangers coaters out since my very first post and it will never stop.

Comment

Why are Fulham suddenly a well run club? Take a look at their wage bill, no better than our the last few years, but for Al Fayed turning debt into 'shares' they would be in as much financial stook as us. Having overpaid mercs like Rodallega, Kostas Mitrogolu and Super scotty parker clogginng up their side and a never there megalomaniac chairman with an itchy trigger. Bang wrong saying they are better run than us.

Hardly like taking over Man utd is it?

Comment

Proper myth that fulham are a well run club. Done 12 mil on mitoglu the season they went down played about 4 games no goals n loaned out .50k a week hes on.
                  Done 11 mil on McCormack alone last season plus other signings which came to a 15 mil outlay in total and nearly went down again.
                  Got big earners like Parker n Ruiz still on there books They got untold debt mounting as cash from prems going to run out soon.
                  Spent another 8mil this season also on players. And still pony n seeking there 5th manager in 2 seasons. Joke outfit .

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Proper myth that fulham are a well run club. Done 12 mil on mitoglu the season they went down played about 4 games no goals n loaned out .50k a week hes on.
                    Done 11 mil on McCormack alone last season plus other signings which came to a 15 mil outlay in total and nearly went down again.
                    Got big earners like Parker n Ruiz still on there books They got untold debt mounting as cash from prems going to run out soon.
                    Spent another 8mil this season also on players. And still pony n seeking there 5th manager in 2 seasons. Joke outfit .
                    You put it better than I did Rickson, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                      Good post mate.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agreed, goid post. Five managers in two seasons makes them such an attractive proposition to a good manager looking for a steady job building a team eh?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Actually mate, the choice is Les Ferdinand or Mike Rigg.
                          Mike Rigg.

Farkin' hell.

Good work if you can BS yourself in to it.......

Comment

Yeah exactly Mav

Comment

Gotta agree with Kev , Rangers or Fulham ? Unreal some posters on here, how much the jacko statue cost, imagine that happening at Rangers . Well run my arris
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                same position we started ? You gotta be a fresh one, support us but think most clubs better run than us.?? So is it Fulham or Chelsea for you? Ramsey's gone only positive thoughts from now on .
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X