QPR or Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR or Foolham

Not sure if the fools sacking their manager is good or bad news. If you were Pearson or Hasslebank, who would you prefer if you had 2 job offers???

Hard question. Both are very hard jobs aren't they
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Fulham are a more stable club with a great academy etc but we will offer more dough so. Money talks

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Fulham are a more stable club with a great academy etc but we will offer more dough so. Money talks
        this, 99% of managers have a 3 year shelf life, if their lucky. Most will have their eye on how much wonga is coming their way when they get the boot
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Exactly. Fulham all the way for me as well. In fact they are so much a better club than us I might even support them, cos I hate rangers nearly as much as you and so many others on here. Only support them cos my dad forced me to when I was one years old.
          Come on the mighty Fulham. I'm deffo changing next next season when my ticket runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Exactly. Fulham all the way for me as well. In fact they are so much a better club than us I might even support them, cos I hate rangers nearly as much as you and so many others on here. Only support them cos my dad forced me to when I was one years old.
            Come on the mighty Fulham. I'm deffo changing next next season when my ticket runs out.
            Oh dear we've got another absolute melt that can't handle other people's opinions. Fulham are more stable and have a great academy fact. What's your problem?

Comment

If I was Pearson or Hasslebank then I would go for QPR because I am a QPR fan

Comment

Oh dear we've got another absolute melt that can't handle other people's opinions. Fulham are more stable and have a great academy fact. What's your problem?
                Whatever, the super Fulham who have been a joke for years. Who cares about an academy, nobody that's who, but if it means coating off qpr against poxy Fulham, then it will do as a reason eh. You ever got one single good word for this club, supporting them means standing up for them and not claiming some joke neighbours are a better attraction when it's so not the facts as recent history shows .
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 08-11-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

If you was a manager You would weigh up the money side of things so qpr for me there. Who's got the better fans..qpr again. Better history..qpr . Better squad qpr . Pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Whatever, the super Fulham who have been a joke for years. Who cares about an academy, nobody that's who, but if it means coating off qpr against poxy Fulham, then it will, do as a reason eh. You ever got one single good word for this club, supporting them means standing up for them and not claiming some joke neighbours are better .
                    #### me all I said is they are a stable club with a decent academy. Calm down Doris. You're just finding an excuse to have a pop at me it seems. Very childish mate I must say

Comment

Qpr all day imo.

But let's not forget Fulham signed Tim team over us because they offered more money so wouldn't necessarily agree more money available.

Academy wise atm Fulham in a better position but we have a state of the art training facility hopefully on its way.

Honest truth is clubs are pretty similar size in pretty similar positions it would come down to who can sell the clubs philosophies and future plan better.

Comment

If your sensible manager with an eye on the future then neither club you let both float on by and wait for a better opportunity to present itself and it will

Both clubs are a shambles who when parachute money runs out will both have some massive decisions to make if still in this league

Comment

At foolham, you will be your own boss.
                          At qpr, you will have to answer to Les Ferdinand and deal with Hoos.

Obviously, foolham would be the better choice for available managers.

Just my opinion
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

#WhatAShock

Comment

Qpr. Cos Fulham is full of #####.

Comment

Working...
                              X