No announcement yet.

Collymore says Sherwood is being sounded out by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What annoys me is that we just get linked to big names whether it be managers or players because the club has just become synonymous with throwing money at things to make it better (see Mark Hughes). If we're going to start from fresh with a plan in place then I would like an up and coming young manager, step forward Gareth Ainsworth, I'd love to see the wild thing back
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      We've just hit 1st November, a while yet before the season ends.

With CR, I dont see immediate success but I do I see a long term plan (mature as a club, bring through kids, implement coaching philosophy through the club etc). Cant see Sherwood getting us promoted or doing the long term stuff so bit pointless imo.

Not saying CR is perfect but out of the two, I'd rather stick.
      CR seems like a nice guy, but he's clearly out of his depth here; and time alone won't solve that. Think he's one of those coaches players like in practice, but at game time he seems lost re naming squads, tactical substitutions, coaching a certain style of play. Just not there. What's wrenching is that he's receiving a ton of abuse for something he can't seem to do anything about. The answer here, the right and classy answer, is to bring in a seasoned manager CR serves under, one who can quickly get this squad of players playing like a team, and if you want to be generous one who can possibly teach CR things he doesn't yet seem to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        TF needs his head tested if the club even gives a thought of bringing in big mouth Sherwood who has not got a scoobie doo
        I want Ramsey out,Ferdinand out Fernandes to get his brain in gear install Warnock until the end of the season
        with Derry as his sidekick and see where we are .

At least we would gain some self respect as a football club with passion fight and all those relevant adjectives,i
        can stand losing going down fighting but I cant stand a so called team with no pride in the shirt or the club.

We delayed getting rid of REDKNAPP and put in Ramsey are we going to do the same again,please act now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          I want Ramsey out,Ferdinand out Fernandes to get his brain in gear install Warnock until the end of the season
          with Derry as his sidekick and see where we are .

At least we would gain some self respect as a football club with passion fight and all those relevant adjectives,i
          can stand losing going down fighting but I cant stand a so called team with no pride in the shirt or the club.

We delayed getting rid of REDKNAPP and put in Ramsey are we going to do the same again,please act now.
          agree with this Bill, well said Sir
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
            Funny that all the clowns backing ramsey in the summer now want him gone

Where did you get those rose tinted glasses from?

Clueless mugs
            Clowns and clueless mugs. That's aimed at anyone who dared to want Ramsey to succeed is it? Think the only clown on here is you mate.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Can't have Sherwood, the blokes a massive #### and a loser.

What's wrong with Warnock flanked by Hill and Derry as assistants? You know, people who care about the welfare of this great club.
              This. Would be brilliant. The heart and soul of that promotion winning team. Plus he who shouldn't be mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                This. Would be brilliant. The heart and soul of that promotion winning team. Plus he who shouldn't be mentioned.
                Would be an improvement on where we are but wouldn't it also be another short term fix? Have any of those three any history of developing players and improving them technically? Wasn't it said when Warnock was here he took no interest in the development squad (stand to be corrected)? I like all three of those geezers but all a bit similar. The frustration is that Ramsey was in his perfect role before, him as deputy to Warnock would have been a good combination. Warnock, like Redknapp, just likes to be surrounded by clowns who are old mates or drinking buddies or glorified chauffeurs. Warnock would just have clint and shaun covering for him while he topped one of his fields on his tractor down in Cornwall.

Comment

Stay away from Sherwood. Sacked at last 2 places within a year for a reason. Don't want to experiment with Derry and Co.
                  Go for Pearson who if he would take the job would put a rocket up the ar.e of the underperformers.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                    What annoys me is that we just get linked to big names whether it be managers or players because the club has just become synonymous with throwing money at things to make it better (see Mark Hughes). If we're going to start from fresh with a plan in place then I would like an up and coming young manager, step forward Gareth Ainsworth, I'd love to see the wild thing back
                    Well yes, he was certainly a popular and passionate player.

Unfortunately, if he insists on doing what Ramsey is doing and Redknapp did before him, which is leaving out better, more creative players who would entertain us and make the trip to watch us worth making, then I fear he would very soon be getting the pelters that those two have fully deserved.

I think we need a proper, tough, experienced manager who has a track record of success, isn't afraid to put players in their place and above all wants to entertain the fans. As far as I'm concerned, the football over this season and the two before it has been nothing short of a disgrace. Quite how it has been allowed to carry on for so long, I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Would be an improvement on where we are but wouldn't it also be another short term fix? Have any of those three any history of developing players and improving them technically? Wasn't it said when Warnock was here he took no interest in the development squad (stand to be corrected)? I like all three of those geezers but all a bit similar. The frustration is that Ramsey was in his perfect role before, him as deputy to Warnock would have been a good combination. Warnock, like Redknapp, just likes to be surrounded by clowns who are old mates or drinking buddies or glorified chauffeurs. Warnock would just have clint and shaun covering for him while he topped one of his fields on his tractor down in Cornwall.
                      Clearly has his favourites.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Clearly has his favourites.
                        Yes he does Shania.

As jason punction would say, first team spot for a small donation.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We can agree and disagree who want and don't want, but it's pointless.

The manager is still here and will remain.
                          Next 10 games we have some very difficult ones coming. But in between them we have 2 home games we might pick up wins,
                          which in turn will keep him here.
                          So what do we hope for?...10 straight defeats? ..It'll be too late then. The bl**dy board must make this obviously difficult decision now!

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
                            Stay away from Sherwood. Sacked at last 2 places within a year for a reason. Don't want to experiment with Derry and Co.
                            Go for Pearson who if he would take the job would put a rocket up the ar.e of the underperformers.
                            Should stay with Ramsey then, never been sacked as a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid
                              i thought id have any one to replace Ramfukker, even colin stagg , but not sherwood.

in the name of all thats holy, unseat this prosaic, benign, placid, barren manager .i dont care that his decent, or that he has a simian smile fixed on that vacant face. according to his concubone paul warburton at Get west London ..He simply hasnt the minerals for the fkn job at hand. never did.never will.

There's a reason this andy warhol 15 minutes of fame merchant never had a managers job until 52. he isnt one.

If he was booted out tomorrow , this subjugated browbeaten sap wouldnt be offered a job as a manager for any football league team. were stagnant ditch water under his watch.

hes a void, the Abyss . a ball of confusion. A manager that turns wine into water.But plainly this man does not posses the traits or indeed the capability to be a manager in this cut throat business. Nothing will change under this poor pawn .

He doesnt seem to motivate or command the desire or respect of his charges.

this is a man that should recognise his limitations and parameters.

no shame in that, Chris has achieved more in life than i ever did, being a bloated twice divorced probation officer and ex Bugle addict with a couple of my kids living in a gated christian commune with their mother!.

But thats life, not everyone is cut out for this. And dear chris will never be a football MANAGER as long as he is decent and has a smile on his face.
                              so you don't like him then

Comment

Dont ask me why but I'd take Sherwood

Comment

Working...
                                X