Quiet here this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Think we should back our boss instead. Personally, I want him to succeed. What if Ramsey and Warnock prove to be a winning combination? Isen´t that a step forward, folks?
    Absolutely Shania.

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    You need to understand that if the manager wanted to take off JET, him scoring wouldn't have stopped him.
    That's debatable. Ramsey's been under a lot of pressure lately and the crowd reaction can have an influence.

Comment

Polter was called to the bench to come on, We have had a kind set of opening fixtures and the work starts now. I look at Burnley and Hull who came down with us and see 2 settled teams with clear direction and who the players and fans have total faith in. Unfortunately after 4 and a bit years of this board we are still trying to devise a clear plan or strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Absolutely Shania.

That's debatable. Ramsey's been under a lot of pressure lately and the crowd reaction can have an influence.
        Crowd pressure would have made him keep JET on, not take him off, wouldn't it?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          I the ink we won inspire of Ramsey not. Because of Ramsey ,he was about to take J.E.T. off just before he scored ,
          What a load of old sh!t
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Love that old we won in spite of the manager chestnut. Been well, used since we won the play off final in spite of harry rednapp.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
              personally I really don't get it.we virtually played 6 at the back against the worst team I have seen at this level.at around an hour it had 0=0 all over it .to mr ramsey you must play your best players in evey game.you got away with it today but we were lucky we were playing mk today any one any good and this forum would be alive with fans slagging you off the club keep going on about young players yet you still pick henry over doughty who seems to have been punished for having a good game at Huddersfield.petrasso never in the squad along with kpekwa grego-cox etc.think the most promising one of the lot is mulraney currently on loan at Dagenham .give a chance to the youngsters don't make me laugh
              We certainly didn't play anything like a 6 at the back. Here's a photo showing our players' average positions throughout the game. This is the furthest up field we've played this season.

The reason MK Looked so bad was because we closed down very very well and didn't give them the space they wanted to play their game. If those youngsters played and failed, you'd call him the youth coach, if he doesn't you still attack him so he won't win against you lot. He might as well do what he's been doing and not give two farks about some of the fans because he's not got a chance with them.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We certainly didn't play anything like a 6 at the back. Here's a photo showing our players' average positions throughout the game. This is the furthest up field we've played this season.

The reason MK Looked so bad was because we closed down very very well and didn't give them the space they wanted to play their game. If those youngsters played and failed, you'd call him the youth coach, if he doesn't you still attack him so he won't win against you lot. He might as well do what he's been doing and not give two farks about some of the fans because he's not got a chance with them.
                So yest result had nothing to do with how bad MKD were? Brentford Friday, it sounds like we have turned the corner from what your saying. I'm expecting a big win then.

Ramsey is in a lose/lose situation.. Unless we start getting big results against big teams he will get no praise.. The players we have we should be further up the league and playing much better football.

We should be beating MKD at home and easily as well.

We will see Friday, there playing well at the minute. Will be a tough game. CR needs to be on point.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Crowd pressure would have made him keep JET on, not take him off, wouldn't it?
                  Exactly my point. You said "if the manager wanted to take off JET, him scoring wouldn't have stopped him."

Comment

Rubbish..............

They looked so bad because they are a div 1 club and are currently 20th in the championship with 8 losses out of their last 10 games.

#stato
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Rubbish..............

They looked so bad because they are a div 1 club and are currently 20th in the championship with 8 losses out of their last 10 games.

#stato
                      Yep. Oh to think we won because we are brilliant.... Wish I could discount the evidence of mine own eyes. Here's hoping we press on, however.

Comment

I just said that we won because we played well. You can only play against what's in front of you. Think barca fans get pissy when they beat a bottomfeeder? no of course not, they don't always give a hiding to those teams but they pressure them and force them to make mistakes.

Comment

Exactly my point. You said "if the manager wanted to take off JET, him scoring wouldn't have stopped him."
                          But my point is that crowd pressure would have had an effect before the goal anyway. If he took off jet before the goal, the crowd would have been just as pissed because everyone says he's our only goalscoring outlet and Polter isn't as good. It would have been no better either way so he had no reason to ever want to take him off in the first place, hence why he didn't at any stage.

Comment

If he took off jet before the goal, the crowd would have been just as pissed because everyone says he's our only goalscoring outlet and Polter isn't as good.
                            Nah I reckon they'd have been even more pissed if he'd pulled him after the goal.

Comment

Nah I reckon they'd have been even more pissed if he'd pulled him after the goal.
                              I reckon we're on the same side here but I think Ramsey has gotten to the point of not noticing magnitudes of pissed offedness and just noticing pissed offedness itself. He most likely - if he even wanted to bring on polter - was going to take someone else off to give a better attacking presence. Once that goal went in, there was no need to open ourselves up to that.

Comment

Ramsey can't win anyway, I can't stand his tactics but if we win all the credit will go to warnock but when we lose all the crap will be on Ramsey's shoulders
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X