Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet here this evening

Have I missed something

Contentment. Nobody wants to talk on a full stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Contentment. Nobody wants to talk on a full stomach.
      You mean the win has disappointed those who were primed and ready to barrack the squad/manager/club/board (delete as appropriate)
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        You mean the win has disappointed those who were primed and ready to barrack the squad/manager/club/board (delete as appropriate)
        I don't think anyone wants the team to loose ginge and I think people would rather praise the manager and the players . Let's be honest mk Dons are the worst league opponent we've faced in years . We played ok and you can only beat what's put in front of you so hats off to the lads and to cr for that . It's going to take a lot more than beating the worst side in the league at home with a team boasting full internationals for me to change my mind personally about our current situation but it's a bloody good start and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be eating a big slice of humble pie come what may . COYRS and roll on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          I don't think anyone wants the team to loose ginge and I think people would rather praise the manager and the players . Let's be honest mk Dons are the worst league opponent we've faced in years . We played ok and you can only beat what's put in front of you so hats off to the lads and to cr for that . It's going to take a lot more than beating the worst side in the league at home with a team boasting full internationals for me to change my mind personally about our current situation but it's a bloody good start and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be eating a big slice of humble pie come what may . COYRS and roll on Friday
          Well said. It's a fickle world and it's a results business I'm afraid. Class win today and all is rosey. Hopefully a corner has been turned.

MK Dons are really, really bad though.

Comment

#prayforhitmanandmacca

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              #prayforhitmanandmacca
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Ramsey out!!!....See Charlton have sacked their boss

Comment

Think we should back our boss instead. Personally, I want him to succeed. What if Ramsey and Warnock prove to be a winning combination? Isen´t that a step forward, folks?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Think we should back our boss instead. Personally, I want him to succeed. What if Ramsey and Warnock prove to be a winning combination? Isen´t that a step forward, folks?
                    Win and you get backed, lose and you get sacked Shania.

Comment

Sign of the times, I´m afaid. Oh well.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Bloke drew against the league's in form team. Still got calls to be sacked.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Have I missed something
                          Not really, still just as many threads being started. Your not trying to stir the pot after today's result? Fantastic result and credit all round but it's a long season.. I for one am not going to get too excited still believe CR isn't the man for the job but if We get a good result in Friday it will be a start to right a lot of wrongs.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Bloke drew against the league's in form team. Still got calls to be sacked.
                            Sheffield Weds? Absolutely bang average side and if we're happy with a ####, dull 0-0 at home against them then we really have set our standards low.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              Not really, still just as many threads being started. Your not trying to stir the pot after today's result? Fantastic result and credit all round but it's a long season.. I for one am not going to get too excited still believe CR isn't the man for the job but if We get a good result in Friday it will be a start to right a lot of wrongs.
                              Warnock's on the job now mate...friday could be better if he gets some ideas and passion over

Comment

Working...
                              X