Time for fans to stand up back and drive team on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Their choice to be `stay away plastics'?
    Yeah. Some choose not to be mugged off by Fernandes' Circus. But I'm still here.. I must be special.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      watch it lads ramsey is god will poke his nose in soon

Agree with what Westy is saying. I go home and away and at times it is like supporting two different clubs. If you dont like Ramsey and want him gone, thats fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it doesnt do our club any good when booing players and singing "we are sh!t". Protest after the game or sing them type of anti-ramsey songs after the game. Got to the point now where i think people are happy for us to lose as it means it is a step closer to Ramsey being gone.

Loved LR the past few seasons, but much prefer going away now.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        But they are entitled aren't they? They pay there money? Not cheap is it. Just because it's not to you and the rests taste.

Didn't say they all don't give a toss, but I can guarantee there is many more than just Traore and Taarabt.

Seriously fed up with fans telling other fans how they should be supporting there club, everybody is in a different situation. I know people that have been going up there for decades and have stayed away. And some will call them plastic fans?? Nah. There choice.
        Personally didn't have any qualms about telling whoever was singing those songs to "shut the fark up, you silly c*nts". If that's wrong of me, if that's me telling others how to support the club, then fine. I'll continue to do so if I hear those muggy songs being sung by these muggy fans.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Personally didn't have any qualms about telling whoever was singing those songs to "shut the fark up, you silly c*nts". If that's wrong of me, if that's me telling others how to support the club, then fine. I'll continue to do so if I hear those muggy songs being sung by these muggy fans.
          I know I did when people around me were doing it.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            I know I did when people around me were doing it.
            Just to add to my post, I understand the frustration, I really do. My personal opinion, though, is that we are supposed to be fans, supporting the guys on the pitch, no matter who is playing. Songs like that are completely counter-productive aren't they? Karl Henry is a perfect example, he didn't have a good game but he got even worse after songs like that were sung, and after the "off, off, off" chant. His head went. Didn't exactly help did it?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just to add to my post, I understand the frustration, I really do. My personal opinion, though, is that we are supposed to be fans, supporting the guys on the pitch, no matter who is playing. Songs like that are completely counter-productive aren't they? Karl Henry is a perfect example, he didn't have a good game but he got even worse after songs like that were sung, and after the "off, off, off" chant. His head went. Didn't exactly help did it?

Lol.. You really think these ##### on the pitch, sidelines and board give a #### about us??? What about the 3 horrific season in the PL... Maybe that was the fans fault for not getting behind the team. Don't make me laugh. 90% don't give a toss about us or the club.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Lol.. You really think these ##### on the pitch, sidelines and board give a #### about us??? What about the 3 horrific season in the PL... Maybe that was the fans fault for not getting behind the team. Don't make me laugh. 90% don't give a toss about us or the club.
                OK then, lets just coat them off at every given opportunity then.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

OK then, lets just coat them off at every given opportunity then.
                  That might work.. I won't be doing it. Not my style. I will just sit there, tut, shake my head And just talk to my self. There is times I want to scream at these useless #####. And don't care how much fans on here big them up, they are useless! But I suck it up and find a dog to kick on the way home.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

That might work.. I won't be doing it. Not my style. I will just sit there, tut, shake my head And just talk to my self. There is times I want to scream at these useless #####. And don't care how much fans on here big them up, they are useless! But I suck it up and find a dog to kick on the way home.
                    That's fair enough. I get your point about them not giving a sh!t about us, but you can't tell me you can't see that us getting behind them gives them a lift? My point is that that muggy "we're farking sh!t" chant can only make them play worse, it won't give them a kick up the arris, so it's counter productive. It aint gonna help.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

That's fair enough. I get your point about them not giving a sh!t about us, but you can't tell me you can't see that us getting behind them gives them a lift? My point is that that muggy "we're farking sh!t" chant can only make them play worse, it won't give them a kick up the arris, so it's counter productive. It aint gonna help.
                      I can't see anything changing unless the team pulls there finger out. Hopefully Friday the players and CR can start to repair the damage. A good win vs Brentford will go a long way. But if we lose the fans will get worse
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I can't see anything changing unless the team pulls there finger out. Hopefully Friday the players and CR can start to repair the damage. A good win vs Brentford will go a long way. But if we lose the fans will get worse
                        Agree with this! Obviously a huge match for us in the table as well for the fragile fanbase! How long since we actually won a local derby?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

if the fans see plently of effort from the players they will get behind the team , players that work hard , chase lost causes etc are always loved by the fans . look at barton disliked by many as a human being but liked by many for putting a shift in , taarabt loved for his skill but disliked for being lazy and his tantrums.... sometimes you get beaten by a better team on the day but to give up is unacceptable . young fans with 2 much booze in them will sing that silly song, my 16 was singing it at fulham and he loves QPR and doesn't really see any harm in it. whilst i would never sing it or anything like it

Comment

Ginge I agree it's no good having a pop at the players they are sent out to play as instructed , and we are mostly ####ing shlt ! imo the players score their goals in spite of the coaching staff when they take the game into their own hands it should be made clear to the players we are behind them , but plssed off with the dross ball that is being served up before between and after the goals scored

Comment

Do you know what Upper the main thing I want to see us play well like a side that is organized where each player knows his job , a side and has turned a corner if that happens I'd put that before another 3 nil where we have been rubbish for 80% of the game

Comment

Working...
                              X