No announcement yet.

Time for fans to stand up back and drive team on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't agree more west. Some of us are really acting like spoilt brats. Do you think the likes of Leeds fans sit in silence at games and use the excuse of how poor they are?

Let's back the team and be in top voice today, the team general react when we create a hostile atmosphere. COYRs
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      Some of us are acting like spoilt brats the rest like myself are punch drunk after years of pish poor management and empty promises . It is hard to get motivated these days.
      I'm in your camp mate . Feel like I'm in shock and going to the football is just depressing at the moment . It's not even about winning/losing the club just doesn't feel like us at present . I really hope that changes. Be great if the crowd gets behind them though as the atmosphere at rangers is toxic and the players look terrified . Works both ways though

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        They are clearly struggling so let's be the 12man and take the team with us

So that means no booing, no stupid songs of were f ucking #### and not dumb chants of you don't know what your doing if you don't like the subs

We're fans and supporters so for 90mins lets support the boys and back them to the hilt

For those saying why don't Ramsey use all the subs well give some thought to perhaps the barracking he gets each time he does now is putting him off making changes.

We all have a part to play let's play ours today COYRS
        reading this thread in hindsight, its like some of the fans did exactly everything you tried to coax them into not doing.
        the "off off off" at henry was particularly cringe worthy
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          Hard to b a happy clapper at moment with the way this team is managed. Just waiting for rams.hi.t to be sacked then I'll cheer up.
          Happy clapper? If supporting your team regardless of the result makes you a "happy clapper" then we may aswell turn around and go home.

Comment

Was thinking of doing a poll as to when that song will start on Friday night.

First 15.
            15 to 30
            30 to 45
            half time.
            45 to 60.
            60 to 75
            75 to 90.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              Happy clapper? If supporting your team regardless of the result makes you a "happy clapper" then we may aswell turn around and go home.
              You think it's just about losing? We are QPR.. We should be used to that. Maybe it's because what has happened the last few years, maybe it's the people at the club, maybe it's the shite that pull on the shirt every week and don't give a toss how they perform?

You won't catch me signing that song, chanting off, off, off at King Karl or booing the players and CR but each to there own.. Maybe I'm not as passionate as others..

They have the right to do that just like some fans that cover there eyes and ears and pretend everything is ok at LR.

Just my opinion
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Agree with westie-time to get behind the team and see if it gets them playing right-you can be sure it won't make performances any worse. Everyone gets a buzz when the atmosphere is jumping.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hard to b a happy clapper at moment with the way this team is managed. Just waiting for rams.hi.t to be sacked then I'll cheer up.
                  F happy F clappers! Get behind your team man!. F'd off at having to sit around mugs sitting on their hands thinking they are the manager. Our support is embarrassing at the moment. What happened to supporting the team/players whatever and showing some passion. Where is the pride to be QPR. It's not about one manager or this team it is about us and showing some F front to the away.. whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddingtonRanger View Post
                    F happy F clappers! Get behind your team man!. F'd off at having to sit around mugs sitting on their hands thinking they are the manager. Our support is embarrassing at the moment. What happened to supporting the team/players whatever and showing some passion. Where is the pride to be QPR. It's not about one manager or this team it is about us and showing some F front to the away.. whatever.
                    Shut up . I'm tired of the fans being blamed for our pi.s.s poor showings. How about they put a performance in now and again then we might have something to cheer about. Rather than bottle jobs displays like the trip to the clottage which was live on sky and in front of over 4000 of us . Coat the players off . not the supporters who go to watch theses mugs.
                    Last edited by QPR Rickson; 28-10-2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Shut up u silly wanchor . I Support rangers all over england. I'm tired of the fans being blamed for our pi.s.s poor showings. How about they put a performance in now and again then we might have something to cheer about. Rather than bottle jobs displays like the trip to the clottage which was live on sky and in front of over 4000 of us . Coat the players off . not the supporters who go to watch theses mugs.
                      Ahh, diddums. I hope you have some Kleenex (mansize) close by to console you.

Comment

Ahh, diddums. I hope you have some Kleenex (mansize) close by to console you.
                        Who's crying teddy. Your the melt saying you don't like sitting next to your fellow fans as they don't sing anough for you.

Comment

Who's crying teddy. Your the melt saying you don't like sitting next to your fellow fans as they don't sing anough for you.
                          past your bedtime! good night.

Comment

Can't be asked with a 2bob supporter like u tonight. Have a wk with ya Kleenex.

Comment

aahhh, overtired. speak in the morning.

Comment

aahhh, overtired. speak in the morning.
                                Go sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X