Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for fans to stand up back and drive team on

They are clearly struggling so let's be the 12man and take the team with us

So that means no booing, no stupid songs of were f ucking #### and not dumb chants of you don't know what your doing if you don't like the subs

We're fans and supporters so for 90mins lets support the boys and back them to the hilt

For those saying why don't Ramsey use all the subs well give some thought to perhaps the barracking he gets each time he does now is putting him off making changes.

We all have a part to play let's play ours today COYRS

Agree 100%

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Some of us are acting like spoilt brats the rest like myself are punch drunk after years of pish poor management and empty promises . It is hard to get motivated these days.

Comment

Hard to b a happy clapper at moment with the way this team is managed. Just waiting for rams.hi.t to be sacked then I'll cheer up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
            Some of us are acting like spoilt brats the rest like myself are punch drunk after years of pish poor management and empty promises . It is hard to get motivated these days.
            Totally understand those sentiments Neil.
            Last edited by Hubble; 24-10-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Westy's sentiments are in the right place but it takes a performance to get the adrenelin flowing and it's upto Ramsey to get that I'm dam sure the players would love to provide a bit of excitement

Comment

But that's what I'm saying chaps let's not wait for the performance let's show them were ready to go and hope they match us and respond

It's easy criticising Ramsey and individual players (rightly so in many cases) but we got our part to play too. Many used to say its hard to play at Loftus Road and that's partly because of us!!!! Well currently its easy to come to the Bush and the team dreading it is our own team, time for that to change

Against Bolton we were 2down then crowd gave it the COYRS and they responded you could see them lift

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  But that's what I'm saying chaps let's not wait for the performance let's show them were ready to go and hope they match us and respond

It's easy criticising Ramsey and individual players (rightly so in many cases) but we got our part to play too. Many used to say its hard to play at Loftus Road and that's partly because of us!!!! Well currently its easy to come to the Bush and the team dreading it is our own team, time for that to change

Against Bolton we were 2down then crowd gave it the COYRS and they responded you could see them lift

Comment

Good post West , even though i must admit i fall into Bracknall`s category these days .
                    Personally i think the atmosphere at home has reached such a low point ,we really need the younger more boisterous lads ,to sort them selves out , and form themselves into an organised group ,making constant noise throughout matches ,i`m trying not to use the word "Ultras " . But what theyve done to turn the atmosphere at Selhurst Park around is amazing ,and we need our younger fans to do something along those lines here , Loftus Rd has become like a morgue and its up to the fans to sort it out.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Sentiments are right Westy but there are fans just waiting for any slip up so they can barrack Ramsey. There are blokes sitting behind me who are screaming abuse before the whistle has even been blown. I'm worried the relationship between Ramsey and the fans has gone too far (for some) and has almost become toxic, in such that whatever he does is the wrong decision and he will get abuse for it. The only way this can be salvaged (I think) is with a run of wins but I worry some fans have made their minds up and they want rid end of.

Comment

I know what you are saying but the team also have to inspire the fans and give us a reason to get right behind them. If the side starts to click and show commitment, the fans will get behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          They are clearly struggling so let's be the 12man and take the team with us

So that means no booing, no stupid songs of were f ucking #### and not dumb chants of you don't know what your doing if you don't like the subs

We're fans and supporters so for 90mins lets support the boys and back them to the hilt

For those saying why don't Ramsey use all the subs well give some thought to perhaps the barracking he gets each time he does now is putting him off making changes.

We all have a part to play let's play ours today COYRS
                          great post westie , its our team no one else's even if we lose i'd love those franchise fans to say . QPR have a great set of fans that really get behind the team

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Sentiments are right Westy but there are fans just waiting for any slip up so they can barrack Ramsey. There are blokes sitting behind me who are screaming abuse before the whistle has even been blown. I'm worried the relationship between Ramsey and the fans has gone too far (for some) and has almost become toxic, in such that whatever he does is the wrong decision and he will get abuse for it. The only way this can be salvaged (I think) is with a run of wins but I worry some fans have made their minds up and they want rid end of.

Yeah that's it in a nut shell Hove imo the only one who can turn this mess around is Ramsey he's either got to get the balance right give the players the freedom to go out and play from the off or simply just go

Comment

There was some good moments in the game against Sheffield Wednesday we played well, but ramsey don't do himself any favours with his tactical side off the game. I'm 100% behind the staff and players just get the tactics right ramsey and maybe the fans will give you support instead of grief
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X