This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Dog what is your backstory of supporting rangers just out of interest? Did you live in, or around the bush or did your old man bestow them on you, how did life decide to make you an R?
    Nottinghill hill yes my dad did his dad did , Mac I've missed 2 home games and therefore I have spent more than the pious mob to watch Rangers this season , what was that lads name who the clique want to ridicule Steve ? Well I don't know how many games he's been to at LR but he pays more than a season ticket holder to watch them when he goes ,
    So the clique should get off his back imo he has shown more balls than them

Comment

• Not mate its the constant repeating of it by him every time we don't win is all that irks, just don't get it, it's like telling the rest of us we are mad to go to our kids school nativity play cos it's amateurish in its production

Comment

Not mate its the constant repeating of it by him every time we don't win is all that irks, just don't get it, it's like telling the rest of us we are mad to go to our kids school nativity play cos it's amateurish in its production
        Well Mac ignore his posts there's a few on here I rarely answer , you know full well we would still be watching Ramsey's Drossball if the message hadn't got though to the board so he can feel he's made his contrbution in his own way as I do

Oh btw that about a nativity being amateuristic is a damn good analogy to the crap Ramsey served up
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 01-01-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Not mate its the constant repeating of it by him every time we don't win is all that irks, just don't get it, it's like telling the rest of us we are mad to go to our kids school nativity play cos it's amateurish in its production
          I don't know if the baby Jesus doll kept being given the role of a sheep, we'd be a tad pissed off I reckon.

Comment

• I do wonder how we can get 40,000 bums on seats at wembley but can't fill a 19,000 stadium at home
            R's

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              ignore his posts
              Ignore posts which keep repeating the same thing and say nothing new at all you mean?

You're missing the point Dogs - it's not the posts' content ffs

It's the constant repetition and gloating he's been spamming the board with.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I don't know if the baby Jesus doll kept being given the role of a sheep, we'd be a tad pissed off I reckon.
                Ha ha ha. Made me laugh.

Comment

• Hopefully one of his new year's resolutions will be to perhaps try and think of something ORIGINAL to write instead of the constant repetition. Now there's a novel idea

And a very happy watrb new year to all btw! You R's!

Comment

• Hopefully come end of jan, he'll be saying the opposite

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Ignore posts which keep repeating the same thing and say nothing new at all you mean?

You're missing the point Dogs - it's not the posts' content ffs

It's the constant repetition and gloating he's been spamming the board with.
                      OK so the clique dont consider him an a great brain all the more reason to just blank it

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        OK so the clique dont consider him an a great brain all the more reason to just blank it
                        Or if it persists than lock the thread as spamming is against forum rules mate

Zilch to do with 'cliques'.

Comment

• It's a new year so im glad I didn't renew :-)
                          R's

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                            Thank god I didn't renew
                            Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                            so glad I didn't renew
                            Thank god I didn't renew lol
                            It's a new year so im glad I didn't renew :-)
                            Ok, well you were warned about the spamming Steve. HNY!

Comment

Working...
                            X