Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't associate Ramsey's reign with fun

Comment

^^^^^ Me, I'd be over the moon if we get promoted. Worry about staying up when we get there. I don't understand this mentality of wanting stay in the championship until we know we have a solid foundation. They'll never be any guarantee of staying up any way you build.

Shame we have the worst coach in the championship at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        A lot of managers in this division would bite your arm off for the "difficult" problem of getting a few new recruits to blend with a team that already included austin, philips, sandro, fer, green, faurlin, diakite, onouha, yun, hill....
        Spot on stainrod

Comment

[QUOTE=AlamoR;1476777]^^^^^ Me, I'd be over the moon if we get promoted. Worry about staying up when we get there. I don't understand this mentality of wanting stay in the championship until we know we have a solid foundation. They'll never be any guarantee of staying up any way you build.

Now this ^^^^^ is bang on. We don't need to build to get up, we build after......only next time buy young british players
          or top championship up and coming

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I find it very sad, when a manager get's in this position. We the fans are against him, results are poor and in football
            it's only going to end one way. He's desperately hanging on to his job, (who can blame him) he's a nice man and by all accounts a great coach.
            But.......it's not working. We might not be the biggest of clubs, but our fans will not put up with mediocre when the squad are better than that.
            Always been a tough crowd at Loftus Road, I've heard and seen written on numerous occasions, and it's true.
            Very sad :(
            But is he 'a great coach'? Surely a great coach would be able to fix our diabolical pub team defence?

Comment

Totally clueless and even Les can see it I thought after Fulham he would go so it is anyone's guess how many more chances they are likely to give him.

Comment

A nicer bloke has not been sacked.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  But is he 'a great coach'? Surely a great coach would be able to fix our diabolical pub team defence?
                  You'd have thought so, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Wouldn't associate Ramsey's reign with fun

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 17-10-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I'm sure we had less of last seasons squad when when won our games this year.. More excuses.. Take it on the chin, were a shambles. Constant passing of the Buck, just wish someone will stand up and take a bit of responsibility.. This goes for LF and Captain Fantastic as well.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

A lot of managers in this division would bite your arm off for the "difficult" problem of getting a few new recruits to blend with a team that already included austin, philips, sandro, fer, green, faurlin, diakite, onouha, yun, hill....
                        Top post! Ramshite has turned them into S HITE!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                          The fella is f ucking deluded!
                          YOU AINT FU(KING JOKING, pre season was July August we're in October what a load of Bo((ocks, get rid NOW

Comment

what he should be saying is we've had months on the training pitch and we let robinson run in unmarked and head a goal without anyone challenging him , schoolboy defending , silly mistakes are killing us not good goals from the opposition

Comment

Great post Stainrod, so true.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X