Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey post-match comments...

Discuss.

"It is always difficult for a relegated club. It is difficult to have a completely new team. I am not making an excuse but when most of your team come four or five days before the season the pre-season becomes null and void.

"We are not in a bad position. If we win our next two games all of a sudden things will change. I have confidence in the players and squad and I expect us to be in the top half and pushing for promotion. But at times you have to be patient."
    Last edited by Dunraven; 17-10-2015, 07:14 PM.

It does sound like an excuse!!

Comment

We had Green, Fer, Sandro, Ned, Henry and still lost from a goal up.

Comment

Boll@@

Comment

The fella is f ucking deluded!

Comment

Bored of his chat! Step down and let a proper manager who is at the club now get us up!

Comment

I find it very sad, when a manager get's in this position. We the fans are against him, results are poor and in football
              it's only going to end one way. He's desperately hanging on to his job, (who can blame him) he's a nice man and by all accounts a great coach.
              But.......it's not working. We might not be the biggest of clubs, but our fans will not put up with mediocre when the squad are better than that.
              Always been a tough crowd at Loftus Road, I've heard and seen written on numerous occasions, and it's true.
              Very sad :(

Comment

Feel sorry for him cos he seems a nice bloke. Go and manage Newport or someone mate and let us get a proper manager please

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I find it very sad, when a manager get's in this position. We the fans are against him, results are poor and in football
                  it's only going to end one way. He's desperately hanging on to his job, (who can blame him) he's a nice man and by all accounts a great coach.
                  But.......it's not working. We might not be the biggest of clubs, but our fans will not put up with mediocre when the squad are better than that.
                  Always been a tough crowd at Loftus Road, I've heard and seen written on numerous occasions, and it's true.
                  Very true mate.

Comment

11 games in and he brings up pre-season? Which was a shambles regardless of personnel, not his fault that bit though. Still, to bring it up now is an excuse.
                    And now we ARE going for promotion, not consolidation?
                    He must now surely know himself the time is up, wish he would fall on his sword like Advocaat, he must've lost a few quid doing so too.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Are we that tough ? All I want to see is a team with a direction and some style. Of course we will win and lose games but we are going round in circles at the moment and Ramsey looks and sounds lost. Think he has been caught with his pants down when we kept Green, Austin and co ! Now with a decent squad he is expected to produce and isn't. Warnock wouldn't be my choice but it seems that this is going to happen and the sooner the better.

Comment

A lot of managers in this division would bite your arm off for the "difficult" problem of getting a few new recruits to blend with a team that already included austin, philips, sandro, fer, green, faurlin, diakite, onouha, yun, hill....

Comment

ps: why does every manager who winds up at ours say its so "difficult"? How many other clubs of our size have spent as much money as we have?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            ps: why does every manager who winds up at ours say its so "difficult"? How many other clubs of our size have spent as much money as we have?
                            The bloke is laughable. Completely lost the plot now and is in denial about everything.

Your shyte coach, fark off
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The trouble is we are now back in the cycle of trying to get back up and we will yet again be unprepared.
                              If we go up we will probably come straight back down again. Not much fun is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X