• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Caulker.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...-vile-10245005

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...fined-10245529
    #rightsort #goodegg

So glad he is away from our team at the moment
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Geezer is as bad a signing we have made last five years. S hite defender

And to think he ticked so many of the boxes posters demanded young hungry talented!!!! Goes to show those things don't automatically mean you get a better player then a more experienced one

Comment

Proper pish head.

Comment

Looked like a proper parny head on the pitch most of last year.......

Comment

Absolute numpty. Another footballer more interested in getting pissed up than actually playing football. Waster

Comment

Don't know his social circles, but at a guess and from my own experience I'd be inclined to say they're the root cause of his apparent "wastefulness".

Without intervention, nothing short of self realisation will set him on the track he has the ability to tread.

Pity? No. Understanding? Yes.

Hope he finds his way.

Comment

We don't know the full story ...

Comment

looking at that photo of him i'd say he's been on the sauce the night before

Comment

None of this surprises me, there have been rumours doing the rounds about his battles with the booze for a while now.

The question for me is that if we as fans can find out he's a raging p*ss head within a few months of him signing for the club, why didn't our management and scouts know about it? Or maybe they did and turned a blind eye. Either way it's a big mistake, we'll have no chance of getting our 8m quid back on him.

Comment

Another big time Charlie over rated waster.

Bang average outside championship level and will never fulfill his so called potential.

Sell this idiot quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Another big time Charlie over rated waster.

Bang average outside championship level and will never fulfill his so called potential.

Sell this idiot quick.
                        Who's gonna buy him though?

You have to go back to 2012/13 to find a match he played well in and he's been outed as a wrongun in the press a couple of times since then. I very much doubt he has a future at the top level and as such will probably cling onto his contract with us until it expires.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                          Don't know his social circles, but at a guess and from my own experience I'd be inclined to say they're the root cause of his apparent "wastefulness".

Without intervention, nothing short of self realisation will set him on the track he has the ability to tread.

Hope he finds his way.
                          Know a few of his pals, one of which he was with on said night. They're no angels but believe you me he is just a bit of a wrong un. Certainly not a case of being led astray by his naughty friends, Caulker has a serious attitude.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Who's gonna buy him though?
                            Hopefully another mug, as daft as us! I'm not confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post

Hope he finds his way.
                              Sounds like you know what "recovery" is all about. A man after my own heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X