Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

W/f training ground not in the near future

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stanley
    Guest
    • Mar 2009
    • 23693

    #31
    Originally posted by dogsrrs
    No worries Buddy no need to apologise I enjoyed it I'm sitting here bored out of my rrrs
    brightened up the afternoon
    No but I wouldn't mind some apologies for people not quoting posters properly. It's just taken me 15 minutes (that I'll never get back) to fix all the broken quotes!

    Comment

    • dogsrrs
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2013
      • 6671

      #32
      Originally posted by Stanley
      No but I wouldn't mind some apologies for people not quoting posters properly. It's just taken me 15 minutes (that I'll never get back) to fix all the broken quotes!


      Comes with the scrambled egg on your shoulders and cuffs China

      Comment

      • Stanley
        Guest
        • Mar 2009
        • 23693

        #33
        Originally posted by dogsrrs
        Comes with the scrambled egg on your shoulders and cuffs China
        Is that cockney rhyming? I haven't a scooby what it means and would appreciate a translation

        Comment

        • dogsrrs
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2013
          • 6671

          #34
          Originally posted by Stanley
          Is that cockney rhyming? I haven't a scooby what it means and would appreciate a translation
          Gold braiding on the uniforms of those in charge

          Comment

          • Kirill
            W12 Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 19359

            #35
            TF said we would get the new training ground soon and I believe him, he has never failed us so far, his words always turn to deeds, not turds. Double dose of my usual prescribed happy pills I took today, so what, I'm on holiday.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

            http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

            How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

            Comment

            • Stanley
              Guest
              • Mar 2009
              • 23693

              #36
              Originally posted by dogsrrs
              Gold braiding on the uniforms of those in charge
              Ahh I got it now

              Comment

              • Kevin Mcleod
                Referee
                • Aug 2013
                • 17322

                #37
                Originally posted by dogsrrs
                That's what I heard today
                Spoke to a fella this morning Claims to be privy to LBE plans for the site which are 1st the land fill then the training ground on top of the land fill , he also claims Ealing council approached QPR not QPR approached Ealing for the land .
                Ealing get paid for the land fill QPR pay for the landscaping and providing amenities for public use
                The Mayor's Office decided that QPR's application for a new sports complex should stand despite campaigners pushing for it to be scrapped




                Fella is full of more shite than in the landfill

                Comment

                • dogsrrs
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 6671

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                  http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...arren-10246716



                  Fella is full of more shite than in the landfill
                  OK Mac where does any of that say whether there will or will not be any landfill ??

                  Comment

                  • Kevin Mcleod
                    Referee
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 17322

                    #39
                    What or why does that matter though? It's going ahead and landfilling won't stop it or slow it down mate!

                    Comment

                    • West Acton
                      CCG
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 21475

                      #40
                      Good to see one local group supporting our plans and seeing benefit it offers community

                      Comment

                      • nuffieldranger
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 2202

                        #41
                        time for a big hug everyone pmsl
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

                        Comment

                        Working...