W/f training ground not in the near future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    Some folk seem to revel in any misery of our club and are on here like a shot whe this is the case but don't seem to grace us with their presence when things go well...read into that what you want.
    Exactly why the boards are so quiet after a win.

Comment

Quarter Pound of Rubbish... lol

Comment

Some of you Pr@tts seem to go into sulk mode when someone posts something like the training ground cant be built until after the landfill , if it is the case that fella is right and it sounds feasible to me get over it ,
        Hitmans post may have been ott but that's his choice btw he never started the thread I did just passing on what I was told a seemingly reasonable bit of info now if you might think that's a doom and gloomer post try fully reading it then try digesting it's content

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Some of you Pr@tts seem to go into sulk mode when someone posts something like the training ground cant be built until after the landfill , if it is the case that fella is right and it sounds feasible to me get over it ,
          Hitmans post may have been ott but that's his choice btw he never started the thread I did just passing on what I was told a seemingly reasonable bit of info now if you might think that's a doom and gloomer post try fully reading it then try digesting it's content
          It is because he is so quick to post on any thread with potential bad news on it. Sulk mode would be not posting at all wouldn't it?

Comment

Hhmm double standards going on here again.......there seems to be a few "revelling" in running Caulker down in another thread.....but that's different .......obviously

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Hhmm double standards going on here again.......there seems to be a few "revelling" in running Caulker down in another thread.....but that's different .......obvious
              I take it from that you obviously think that Caulker is a huge asset and a credit to the club well I for one don't you maybe blinkered enough to put a thug like Caulker above reproach , yep I'll stick with double standards rather than support a Wally like him

Comment

I take it from that you obviously think that Caulker is a huge asset and a credit to the club well I for one don't you maybe blinkered enough to put a thug like Caulker above reproach , yep I'll stick with double standards rather than support a Wally like him
                Oh he's a thug now is he.....you there?....
                Look I wasn't referring to you was I, It was pointed out that you was revelling in club misery.
                I was pointing out that it seems ok for some to revell in the misery as long as the right posters agree and its the right subject.

Edited by me......far too ott ...rude words and name calling removed....apols
                Last edited by QPRDave; 13-10-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Don't get why my post is over the top.

Just stated that it's no surprise to me that nothing in the near term regarding training ground.

As for training on a landfill, just feel it is ironic in the fact that the last 4 years of King Fernandes, we have been a pile of cra p.

As dave stated, plenty on here ripping up caulker on another thread.
                  Plenty also ripping coach Ramsey, St Tony is not untouchable in my eyes.

As for bushcelt, funny u say that seeing is you hardly post yourself.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Just stated that it's no surprise to me that nothing in the near term regarding training ground.

As for training on a landfill, just feel it is ironic in the fact that the last 4 years of King Fernandes, we have been a pile of cra p.

Exactly....yet what you've posted is a sin

Comment

Yep, some people on here are complete plebs.
                      #hypocrites

Comment

Blasphemy lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

As for bushcelt, funny u say that seeing is you hardly post yourself.
                          Not because things are going good or bad tho!!! As you were...
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Oh he's a thug now is he.....you there?....
                            Look asswipe I wasn't referring to you was I, you thick ####. It was pointed out that you ya ##### was revelling in club misery.
                            I was pointing out that it seems ok for some to revell in the misery as long as the right posters agree and its the right subject.
                            Now ####off....or does that need spelling out as well
                            Your support for such a charming fellow as Caulker is very heartwarming

Comment

Your support for such a charming fellow as Caulker is very heartwarming
                              Look .....sigh....There was no need for that abuse I gave, very ott I apologise.
                              I'm not supporting him as such, but just saying that high horses are being saddled by certain posters, and having a dig at others
                              for ripping into the club, but it's ok for some if the target is generally agreed to be worthy.....

This post is not aimed at bushcelt I'd like to point out who yes has made the same point, but doesn't himself go on at others
                              as to what they should post, or shouldn't.
                              Imo he made an observation, and then the hypocrisy comes in....just my view

Comment

Look .....sigh....There was no need for that abuse I gave, very ott I apologise.
                                I'm not supporting him as such, but just saying that high horses are being saddled by certain posters, and having a dig at others
                                for ripping into the club, but it's ok for some if the target is generally agreed to be worthy.....

This post is not aimed at bushcelt I'd like to point out who yes has made the same point, but doesn't himself go on at others
                                as to what they should post, or shouldn't.
                                Imo he made an observation, and then the hypocrisy comes in....just my view
                                No worries Buddy no need to apologise I enjoyed it I'm sitting here bored out of my rrrs
                                brightened up the afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X