Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
W/f training ground not in the near future
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Some of you Pr@tts seem to go into sulk mode when someone posts something like the training ground cant be built until after the landfill , if it is the case that fella is right and it sounds feasible to me get over it ,
Hitmans post may have been ott but that's his choice btw he never started the thread I did just passing on what I was told a seemingly reasonable bit of info now if you might think that's a doom and gloomer post try fully reading it then try digesting it's contentComment
-
It is because he is so quick to post on any thread with potential bad news on it. Sulk mode would be not posting at all wouldn't it?Some of you Pr@tts seem to go into sulk mode when someone posts something like the training ground cant be built until after the landfill , if it is the case that fella is right and it sounds feasible to me get over it ,
Hitmans post may have been ott but that's his choice btw he never started the thread I did just passing on what I was told a seemingly reasonable bit of info now if you might think that's a doom and gloomer post try fully reading it then try digesting it's contentComment
-
I take it from that you obviously think that Caulker is a huge asset and a credit to the club well I for one don't you maybe blinkered enough to put a thug like Caulker above reproach , yep I'll stick with double standards rather than support a Wally like himComment
-
Oh he's a thug now is he.....you there?....
Look I wasn't referring to you was I, It was pointed out that you was revelling in club misery.
I was pointing out that it seems ok for some to revell in the misery as long as the right posters agree and its the right subject.
Edited by me......far too ott ...rude words and name calling removed....apolsLast edited by QPRDave; 13-10-2015, 01:46 PM.Comment
-
Don't get why my post is over the top.
Just stated that it's no surprise to me that nothing in the near term regarding training ground.
As for training on a landfill, just feel it is ironic in the fact that the last 4 years of King Fernandes, we have been a pile of cra p.
As dave stated, plenty on here ripping up caulker on another thread.
Plenty also ripping coach Ramsey, St Tony is not untouchable in my eyes.
As for bushcelt, funny u say that seeing is you hardly post yourself.nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Comment
-
Don't get why my post is over the top.
Just stated that it's no surprise to me that nothing in the near term regarding training ground.
As for training on a landfill, just feel it is ironic in the fact that the last 4 years of King Fernandes, we have been a pile of cra p.
As dave stated, plenty on here ripping up caulker on another thread.
Plenty also ripping coach Ramsey, St Tony is not untouchable in my eyes.
Exactly....yet what you've posted is a sinComment
-
Not because things are going good or bad tho!!! As you were...Don't get why my post is over the top.
Just stated that it's no surprise to me that nothing in the near term regarding training ground.
As for training on a landfill, just feel it is ironic in the fact that the last 4 years of King Fernandes, we have been a pile of cra p.
As dave stated, plenty on here ripping up caulker on another thread.
Plenty also ripping coach Ramsey, St Tony is not untouchable in my eyes.
As for bushcelt, funny u say that seeing is you hardly post yourself.PRIDE OF LONDON.Comment
-
Your support for such a charming fellow as Caulker is very heartwarming
Oh he's a thug now is he.....you there?....
Look asswipe I wasn't referring to you was I, you thick ####. It was pointed out that you ya ##### was revelling in club misery.
I was pointing out that it seems ok for some to revell in the misery as long as the right posters agree and its the right subject.
Now ####off....or does that need spelling out as well
Comment
-
Look .....sigh....There was no need for that abuse I gave, very ott I apologise.
I'm not supporting him as such, but just saying that high horses are being saddled by certain posters, and having a dig at others
for ripping into the club, but it's ok for some if the target is generally agreed to be worthy.....
This post is not aimed at bushcelt I'd like to point out who yes has made the same point, but doesn't himself go on at others
as to what they should post, or shouldn't.
Imo he made an observation, and then the hypocrisy comes in....just my viewComment
-
No worries Buddy no need to apologise I enjoyed it I'm sitting here bored out of my rrrs
Look .....sigh....There was no need for that abuse I gave, very ott I apologise.
I'm not supporting him as such, but just saying that high horses are being saddled by certain posters, and having a dig at others
for ripping into the club, but it's ok for some if the target is generally agreed to be worthy.....
This post is not aimed at bushcelt I'd like to point out who yes has made the same point, but doesn't himself go on at others
as to what they should post, or shouldn't.
Imo he made an observation, and then the hypocrisy comes in....just my view
brightened up the afternoonComment
Comment