No announcement yet.

Who should replace Ramsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see Rowett as next QPR manager, but again, he's another manager who'll need time to set the team/club up. I still think people are going overboard about Ramsay to be fair.

Comment

CARLO ANCELOTTI

Comment

ROBERTO DI MATTEO

Comment

Pearson and Allardyce first and second. Bl00dy hell. I don't want either of those two anywhere near us. Pearson because he is a knut and Allardyce because the football his teams play is slightly less exciting than watching grass grow.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Fred Bassett
            Berty bassett
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Berty bassett
              Harry Basset.

Comment

Brendon Rodgers will be available soon, Liverpool to big for him but we would be a perfect fit!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Gone for Pearson as I think he is the best manager there but if I'm honest, I detest the bloke and couldn't see him coming here under Les Anyway.

Warnock I could see but I think this would be a very short term fix which isn't really Tony Fernandes' style. Ainsworth would be a decent shout, loves the club and would fit into the set up well under a DOF.

Comment

I went for Pearson also but Rodgers is a good fit also.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Rodgers sacked from one of the biggest clubs in the world then comes to qpr. Nah, come on. Never ever gonna happen.
                      What about Klopp? Hes available and might fancy mananging a club with 12k fans and the smallest ground in the world eh.

Comment

I'd give Ramsey 10 more games and a target of 18 points. If he can't deliver that then get Allardyce in

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          I'd give Ramsey 10 more games and a target of 18 points. If he can't deliver that then get Allardyce in
                          Going from what we are trying to do with Ramsey, to getting Fat Sam in would be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            mental.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Nothing needs to change at management level.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                                Going from what we are trying to do with Ramsey, to getting Fat Sam in would be ridiculous.
                                We'll see how ridiculous it is when we are bottom 6 in ten games time.

Comment

Working...
                                X