No announcement yet.

Who should replace Ramsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a defensive coach in their entourage would do!

Comment

Would love Brendon Rodgers, but it will never happen. From Liverpool to QPR, imagine that. Good manager though IMO and I feel for him as although Liverpool are one of the greatest clubs history wise in world football, they are no longer on the same page as City/Chelsea/United/Arsenal. He spent a bit of money granted but I can't see whoever goes in there making Liverpool a force again in English & European football anytime soon.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        He spent a bit of money granted
        A bit of money???? £292 million in just over 3 years or over a quarter of a billion pounds of you prefer....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          A bit of money???? £292 million in just over 3 years or over a quarter of a billion pounds of you prefer....
          It's a lot, but how does it compare to the top 4 over the same period? I have no idea just wondering. Maybe Nasser can put it up.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Thats only half the story though...he must have got close to 50-60% back through sales ?

Comment

As I was working on an article last night, I got somewhat tired of the writing and switched on my TV where they said that Rodgers had got the sack. Nothing sensational in that, but I do really hope we will be able to get a manager like him at our Club some time, in a not too distant future. IMO, He would be an asset for a club which want to build a unit in some many ways. Look to what he did at Swansea.
              Last edited by Shania; 11-10-2015, 11:34 AM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

So Fat Sam has been snapped up, Pearson will be next and we will be left with a bunch of losers to choose from when that clown Ramsey gets the boot.

Comment

How about getting in Pearson or Holloway in until the end of the season, to manage jointly with Ramsey. Everyone's going a bit over the top about our defensive record, but Ramsey hasn't been that bad overall. It's his first managerial job though, so he'll need some help from an experienced managerial head at the start of his career, and Les can't provide that. Let Pearson or Holloway pick the team and sign players, but let CR coach them. Ramsey could be a good long term option if he learns the more managerial side of the job.
                  You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Why Holloway? Why do we want to go back to managers like Holloway? Sure he was great for us but, Blackpool aside, he's been average at best since. Pearson I'll agree with.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Fancied Big Sam to do the job that's no longer possible throw another name in wouldnt mind giving Robinson from MK dons a go young invetive manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Why Holloway? Why do we want to go back to managers like Holloway? Sure he was great for us but, Blackpool aside, he's been average at best since. Pearson I'll agree with.
                        Because he's got passion for QPR and knows more about us than most of the other managers on the list. He might not be as good managerially as Pearson, but Pearson's a right tw at.
                        You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

• who is next

When Ramsey is relieved of his first team coaching role,who will be next.

Comment

• who's out there. Pearson, Poyet and shortly Sherwood
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• I'd make warnock manager for 2 years and either have gallen as assistant or bring in holloway. I think with these guys fans would give them time to sort it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                who's out there. Pearson, Poyet and shortly Sherwood
                                and shortly Mclaren

Comment

Working...
                                X