• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices for a new Manager

Mine is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Seconded.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Why? I wouldn't be happy with that. Another rookie cutting his teeth in the management game.

We need a no nonsense, proven manager to get this useless bunch of fools playing to a plan.

Pearson for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Why? I wouldn't be happy with that. Another rookie cutting his teeth in the management game.

We need a no nonsense, proven manager to get this useless bunch of fools playing to a plan.

Pearson for me.
        Afraid that's the fickle nature of professional football Jim. Any manager who's had a decent half a season is considered the saviour. I think I might hate Pearson more than another other personality in English football, an absolute t wat of the first order, but even I would be willing to admit that he would bring the stability and fighting spirit we are crying out for. No more knee jerk appointments.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          I think I might hate Pearson more than another other personality in English football, an absolute t wat of the first order, but even I would be willing to admit that he would bring the stability and fighting spirit we are crying out for. No more knee jerk appointments.
          Same mate. Odious man, but I respect his leadership, and management skills. When have his teams ever been a walkover like QPR are at the moment? Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Same mate. Odious man, but I respect his leadership, and management skills. When have his teams ever been a walkover like QPR are at the moment? Never.
            Yeah, you're spot on. We've had enough nice blokes who can't manage. I think we now need a w anker who can do the job.

Comment

Don't think JFH is completely inexperienced, think someone like that should be given a go.. Wouldn't grumble with Pearson. He assembled a good side at LCFC, not just fighters and bulldogs.. They got some good footballers. I thought MH was gonna be good, look what happened there. There's no guarantees, especially when it comes to QPR
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Last manager known to be a wanchor didn't do to badly did he. A certain mr Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Don't think JFH is completely inexperienced, think someone like that should be given a go.. Wouldn't grumble with Pearson. He assembled a good side at LCFC, not just fighters and bulldogs.. They got some good footballers. I thought MH was gonna be good, look what happened there. There's no guarantees, especially when it comes to QPR
                  Sorry mate, but we aren't a charity case. Let another club "give him a go". We gave Ramsey a chance, and he shat it. We need someone who we are almost certain will improve our fortunes at this level - the obvious candidate in that case is Pearson.

Comment

Alladyce Would do a job too.

Boring football but would get the best out of our players and bring some playing cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Sorry mate, but we aren't a charity case. Let another club "give him a go". We gave Ramsey a chance, and he shat it. We need someone who we are almost certain will improve our fortunes at this level - the obvious candidate in that case is Pearson.
                      Don't apologise.. Only opinions
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        Don't apologise.. Only opinions
                        Agreed.

Comment

Is laudrup still available? There's a few good ones out there who would probably join us, Pearson, allardyce warnock

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Alladyce Would do a job too.

Boring football but would get the best out of our players and bring some playing cohesion.
                            Yep has to be big Sam for me.

The important thing is to do it now though. Things will not improve with that joker in charge of things. Anyone who knows about football will realise that.

However I don't think we will for political reasons.

Comment

Sam or Pearson.

Comment

Working...
                              X