Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Sam or Pearson.
    Yep, let's get it done before the next break, I would go for Pearson, he knows how to build a club, now the problem is, would any of these guys work with LF?

PS: Tim might be available soon, lol.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

I said a few weeks ago that poor manager could cost a team points and this what is happening. We need someone who knows this level.

Comment

Would have that Brum manager Gary Rowett? Doing a great job for them playing nice stuff. If not then Pearson for me too, angry ####er but that's what we need

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Would have that Brum manager Gary Rowett? Doing a great job for them playing nice stuff. If not then Pearson for me too, angry ####er but that's what we need
          Talking like we are manchester united or liverpool, why would the brum manager leave a big club like them for us and why would a manager who performed a miracle to keep his club in the prem come to us? Doubt very much either would come , maybe fat sam might though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Same mate. Odious man, but I respect his leadership, and management skills. When have his teams ever been a walkover like QPR are at the moment? Never.
            He even got Nugent scoring.....some feat that!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              He even got Nugent scoring.....some feat that!
              True!

Only left Leicester cos his kid got the elbow

Comment

Tell Me

I just can't believe how it is possible to have such a shhhit team when we are the wealthiest team with the best squad available in the league.

Only Warnock or Pearson can make us a championship winning team now. Fact

I just fail to believe what is happening we should be top 2 it's a joke fans deserve so much more

Bring in Hill Sandro Fer immediately to stop the rot getting worse.

Angela was an absolute joke last night ...out of position all game ...Need Dunn back..ASAP

Make us hard to beat first.....losing hill Dunn Barton ....we have nom steel in the team....bollllox

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  Yep, let's get it done before the next break, I would go for Pearson, he knows how to build a club, now the problem is, would any of these guys work with LF?

PS: Tim might be available soon, lol.
                  Would like to have Pearson but can't see it happening, as you pointed out don't think anyone half decent would work under LF and can't blame them either.

Comment

Would take Pearson in a heartbeat mate.

Takes no sh it off anyone.

Comment

I agree with the above, I have said in a previous post that we don't have the right sort in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Yep. Will be RESPECTED by his players

Comment

Pearson is a must,, a hot head but he knows how to get the best out off his players
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Yep. Will be RESPECTED by his players
                            Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            Pearson is a must,, a hot head but he knows how to get the best out off his players
                            I agree and think at this moment he would be the best person for the job, he also knows how to get out of this league.

If it was up to me I'd bring in Pearson asap as we've still got the chance to save the club.

Comment

Gus Poyet.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                Sam or Pearson.
                                Yes, I've been saying this for weeks. If we wait too long, both will be snapped up.

Comment

Working...
                                X