3 Tomer Hemed Brighton and Hove Albion 5
    4 Jordan Rhodes Blackburn Rovers 4
    5 Chris Martin Derby County 4
    6 Orlando Sa Reading 4
    7 Freddie Sears Ipswich Town 4
    8 Jonathan Kodjia Bristol City 4
    9 Chris Wood Leeds United 4

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...ip/top-scorers
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Gonna be worth £25mill in jan

Comment

I thought Austin had 7?

Comment

Got the Blackburn one taken off him, he should appeal that!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          I thought Austin had 7?
          Blackburn goal was an OG mate
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Deffo an OG, off Henley, I believe.

Comment

How can that be an own goal? Bloke was on the line and hit him before going in. Was on target, which are the rules in the premier league are they different in the champ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Gonna be worth £25mill in jan
                Make that £0 with 6 months left on his contract.

QPR will make zero from his goal scoring exploits. The only one gaining from Charlie scoring financially is Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  How can that be an own goal? Bloke was on the line and hit him before going in. Was on target, which are the rules in the premier league are they different in the champ?
                  IIRC Charles struck it from a very tight angle across the goal, and it hit the defender before being deflected in, completely changing the direction of the ball.

Comment

Ive watched it so many times on the highlights and to me it was going in the corner no matter what. So harsh that decision imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Make that £0 with 6 months left on his contract.

QPR will make zero from his goal scoring exploits. The only one gaining from Charlie scoring financially is Charlie.
                      But we'll recoup massively by winning promotion to the prem, if his goals are enough to fire us back Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        IIRC Charles struck it from a very tight angle across the goal, and it hit the defender before being deflected in, completely changing the direction of the ball.
                        what a bitty like Hazards "goal" yesterday which he seems to be created with..that wasn't going in either!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Ive watched it so many times on the highlights and to me it was going in the corner no matter what. So harsh that decision imho.
                          Almost impossible to tell from that camera angle IMO Kev. The only people that could tell for sure are those in line with the goal line.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            But we'll recoup massively by winning promotion to the prem, if his goals are enough to fire us back Jim.
                            Thats the argument, and the gamble of us holding out for £15m, and rightly so, but personally I don't think we've got enough over the whole side to make a genuine push to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Thats the argument, and the gamble of us holding out for £15m, and rightly so, but personally I don't think we've got enough over the whole side to make a genuine push to go up.
                              Fer is worth a few goals if he ever gets back fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X